Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Stud
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-20-2007, 06:49 PM

Default Re: Comments on stud hand requested.

[ QUOTE ]

LandonM - You got a nasty chip on your shoulder... and its obvious to most why, you have been proven to give some incorrect advice in your short tenor and it seems to really bug you (mixed with some very sound advice I admit, but you really missed the boat quite a few times). Most sane people learn from others when they discover a falsity in their thinking rather than try to insult the ones who are trying to guide you through to the correct thought process or power their way through to prove to the world that they are always right. Knock that chip off your shoulder and you will not only live a much happier life, you will also improve your game.

Cliff notes: Quit being a nasty nit

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I really try to avoid retarded internet pissing matches, so i'll keep the content enumerated, and to a minimum. TrickyAAA might be a nice guy and smooth things over, but I'm not.

1) If you want any respect in this world, learn to speak the English language at a non-remedial level. Saying things like "short tenor" basically scream "retard" to anyone educated beyond the 8th grade. IF English isn't your first language, this can be excused, but if it is, try to grasp it a bit better before presuming to use it to insult others.

2) Your post (as quoted above) is like a Freudian projection of your own faults, to a tee. I won't bother elaborating on this point for point (unless you ask me to), but what you levied as an insult above is basically the exact image you yourself convey (Classic "Projection Of Self Loathing")

3) You are laughably ABC in your game play and in the advice you give others. This is why players like you will never, ever, ever ever beat high cash games. You might sit them from time to time, but you will never beat them. You can't play ABC above 30/60 online or 50/100 live, so below there is where ye shall lay. The fact that any abstract play is beyond your comprehension belies this. But, you can take solace in the fact that there are many others just like you, and a few of them have even written books! (25 years ago when the WSOP Main had 100 entrants)

4) As that douche on Fox News says, "I'll give you the last word", if you want it. I won't even bother reading this thread any further so go ahead and stomp your feet, wring your hands and scream "I'M RIGHT AND YOU'RE WRONG" at the top of your lungs, for all I care. Just please research your English and grammar prior to posting it so you don't come off as a mouth-breathing mental defective as you have in prior postings.
Old 01-21-2007, 08:03 PM

Im wondering why you check called 5th street when a bet is warrented. however since you check called there I think the reraise is OK he could be pushing a AKhiflush But since we dont know the rest of the door cards we really cant tell.

did he really slowplay Split Kings untill 5th ?

timmer
Old 01-21-2007, 08:50 PM

timmer - the check call was supposed to be a check raise, but I clicked the wrong button.
Old 01-21-2007, 08:50 PM

yes, he did have split kings.
Old 01-22-2007, 10:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
yes, he did have split kings.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tricky, do you think that he sandbagged his split K's trying to milk you or do you think he was genuinely passive because one of the other kings was dead? If he sandbagged, then he got what he deserved... [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]