Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-20-2007, 02:58 AM

Default Re: Epassporte is the only funding option.....

[ QUOTE ]
Say I wanted to buy a bigscreen tv for like 2k can this be done or is it a no go.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that's *exactly* what ePassporte is designed to do... enable you to make online purchases with its virtual visa, whether those purchases are poker chips in an online cardroom or a bigscreen TV. So yeah, I think if you cashout from FT to ePassporte, those dollars could be used to buy stuff like a TV online.
Old 01-20-2007, 06:41 AM

Dride,you can take out $1000 per day max.Epass does state you can increase these further,but for Select Member thats the cap.Yes,you can use your virtual visa to purchase items online.Last question youll have to look into,ive only deposited money via EFT straight from my checking account and from a Visa debit card i have.
Old 01-20-2007, 06:50 AM

Just to add something to my last post,when i signed up couple months ago Epass required you to make deposits from two seperate sources to be eligible for "Select".I made just a small deposit with my debit card for this purpose.Not sure if its still like that,but if other sources stop taking the transaction,that could be a problem for some.Also,if you do still have to do this,id advise making your largest deposit through checking.Checking deposits ive made have been hit with a $5 fee,CC deposits are 5% i believe.
Old 01-20-2007, 10:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Say I wanted to buy a bigscreen tv for like 2k can this be done or is it a no go.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that's *exactly* what ePassporte is designed to do... enable you to make online purchases with its virtual visa, whether those purchases are poker chips in an online cardroom or a bigscreen TV. So yeah, I think if you cashout from FT to ePassporte, those dollars could be used to buy stuff like a TV online.

[/ QUOTE ]

MrK, if you buy the physical Electron card($35 annually) it can be loaded from your virtual account, and used for B&M purchasing. Load it with enough bucks, and you can head to BestBuy to get your TV.

It's very different from the Neteller card, which was for ATM's only.
Old 01-20-2007, 12:04 PM

I just signed up for epass this morning, filled out the first screen with username/address info. Took me to the sign in screen, and I get a message that it's an invalid user id or password. I confirm on the site my username is valid, reset password, they send me a new one, I enter it, same "invalid user name or password" message.

Anyone had this experience? Their CS line is busy. I've email, but expect a reply roughly by March.
Old 01-20-2007, 12:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
.........and I get a message that it's an invalid user id or password. I confirm on the site my username is valid, reset password, they send me a new one, I enter it, same "invalid user name or password" message.

Anyone had this experience? Their CS line is busy. I've email, but expect a reply roughly by March.

[/ QUOTE ]

The last shoe falling????

T
Old 01-20-2007, 01:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
.........and I get a message that it's an invalid user id or password. I confirm on the site my username is valid, reset password, they send me a new one, I enter it, same "invalid user name or password" message.

[/ QUOTE ]

The last shoe falling????

T

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think this would happen like this :P If this is the way we find out they sure are messing with us a lot.

Offtopic- have you seen clayton's vid on the bottom of the ssnl master sticky? Is that you? Just curious, haha..
Old 01-20-2007, 01:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just signed up for epass this morning, filled out the first screen with username/address info. Took me to the sign in screen, and I get a message that it's an invalid user id or password. I confirm on the site my username is valid, reset password, they send me a new one, I enter it, same "invalid user name or password" message.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm in the same boat, but I was able to get completely signed up, get my bank account verified, attempt to deposit $300, wait about a week, find that my bank account was blocked (because it's a savings?) and now my user ID is not found. Then the next day, the user ID is found, but my password don't work and I don't remember my security question [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Of course I've sent multiple emails to CS with exactly zero responses.
Old 01-20-2007, 01:47 PM

You all realize, yes, that the fact that ePassporte has a lot of business completely apart from processing gambling transactions means that they're MORE likely than Neteller was to cut off US players from depositing/withdrawing funds to gambling sites?

They're not going to risk all of their "legitimate" non-gambling business for the chance to be the next processor to get Netellered. As we've seen so far, it makes little difference whether you're a public or private company, based in the UK, Canada, St. Kitts, or the outer rings of Saturn.

This isn't going to be a long term option. If you need a way to get cash into a site for the short term, jump on it, but pretending that ePassporte is going to continue to play the e-wallet game for US citizens looking to gamble online for real money is crazy.
Old 01-20-2007, 02:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm in the same boat, but I was able to get completely signed up, get my bank account verified, attempt to deposit $300, wait about a week, find that my bank account was blocked (because it's a savings?) and now my user ID is not found. Then the next day, the user ID is found, but my password don't work and I don't remember my security question [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Of course I've sent multiple emails to CS with exactly zero responses.

[/ QUOTE ]

Call them. You have to wait a while to get through but CS should be able to help you. I recently re-activated a dormant account and had all manner of access problems due to forgotten passwords and the like. I had to call the support line several times; each time I had to wait in queue for a bit but always got the help that I needed.