Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-19-2007, 01:41 AM

Default Re: The fish eye view

[ QUOTE ]
OP's post does in fact come off as being written by someone who's bitter about having his a$$ handed to him again and again and never really making any significant adjustments to his game.

-4 likeable points

[/ QUOTE ]

I made a lot of adjustments to my game.

I did become better. One of the adjustments was to quit making videos which distracted from my playing.

I still got caught once in a while, which caused no end of glee to some here. But I was no longer a reliable donator. Now even I am gone. The real fish have been gone a while in case you haven't noticed.

I am not bitter. I did get tired of online poker being a game of attrition with me against the machine like hudbots.

Your problem is that I (and all like me) aren't gonna be here anymore. I play poker for entertainment, not to grind out profits nut peddling and folding all day.

Enjoy your new life. Most of you will become the new fish food for the handfull of real pros.

[img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Tuff
Old 01-19-2007, 02:03 AM

Wow I always thought you seemed like a cool guy (in fact I just paid for the charity video you did for CR) but you really are coming across as a complete dick in this thread. It seems pretty obvious to me that you are currently running bad and frusterated with being a losing player - don't deny it old man. Poker is a great game that everyone should be able to enjoy - it's a joke your government is treating grown people like children - it's a sick joke, and no one needs you coming in here all cheery just because you'll now have a reason to think twice before depositing more money to lose.

Get over yourself man.
Old 01-19-2007, 02:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow I always thought you seemed like a cool guy (in fact I just paid for the charity video you did for CR) but you really are coming across as a complete dick in this thread. It seems pretty obvious to me that you are currently running bad and frusterated with being a losing player - don't deny it old man. Poker is a great game that everyone should be able to enjoy - it's a joke your government is treating grown people like children - it's a sick joke, and no one needs you coming in here all cheery just because you'll now have a reason to think twice before depositing more money to lose.

Get over yourself man.

[/ QUOTE ]

pwned
Old 01-19-2007, 02:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Most of you will become the new fish food for the handfull of real pros.

[/ QUOTE ]

Muahahaha!
Old 01-19-2007, 02:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Muahahaha!

[/ QUOTE ]

Rahahahahhahahahah!!@#
Old 01-19-2007, 02:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Muahahaha!

[/ QUOTE ]

Rahahahahhahahahah!!@#

[/ QUOTE ]

BWAHAHAHAHRHAHAHHAHAHRHARRHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! @#%$%
Old 01-19-2007, 02:23 AM

tuff, you know you aren't leaving. You will redeposit. You will be here 6 months from now.
Old 01-19-2007, 02:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
tuff, you know you aren't leaving. You will redeposit. You will be here 6 months from now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 01-19-2007, 02:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Get over yourself man.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not running bad, I am not running at all. I am not frustrated by you guys for sure. I always liked the challange even when I was getting goofy.

My government is a butt for sure. Somewhere on 2+2, I posted a letter I wrote to Duncan Hunter. And I did the unthinkable, I voted for a Democrat instead of Mr Hunter. And I will again.

I am cheery (sort of) because you hudbots ruined the online game with your 12 tabling, tight a$$, datamining play.

Now the stupid government is ruining your game.

Have a nice shark eat shark day.

Tuff

BTW, why is everybody so concerned with depositing? I thought all you winners did was withdraw.
Old 01-19-2007, 02:38 AM

Location: On my knees praying that God shows my opponents His power

Tuff,

I've really enjoyed your videos and you mostly come across as a good guy when you post here.

The tone of your post has changed my positive opinion. For guy who just plays for fun you sound awfully bitter. Taking pleasure in what you hope is the demise of our livelyhood is classless.

You're also wrong. Like many Americans you think America is the only country in the world. Poker sites are advertising heavily all over the world and it's paying off. Sure having less American players will hurt, but I think you vastly underestimate the motivation of losing players. You would think consistantly losing money would be enough to stop them. It's not, just look at you. I think plenty of losing US players will jump through the hoops.