Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Legislation
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-18-2007, 07:05 PM

Default Re: Neteller Alternatives Info

you have to pay 5% for getting money into epassport from your checking account, but money transfer from and to poker sites are free of charge, at least with Stars and fulltilt, as that's the only sites that I have played using epassport. There will be a charge with you withdraw you money from ATM though, $2 each time and max $300 per transaction.
Old 01-18-2007, 07:19 PM

Default Re: Click-2-confuse

seems like for now, until stars adds CLick2pay, use that for all other sites and use epassporte or echecks (when availible) for other sites. Wsex might be a problem though until they add new withdrawl options, unless the Nexum echeck option is still availible.
Old 01-18-2007, 07:21 PM

btw, click2pay, I set up an account last night. Took a while to get through to them on the phone as they were v v busy (obviously), but everything seemed fine once the whole confirmation process was finished.
Old 01-18-2007, 07:40 PM

Has Click2pay made a small deposit yet in your acct? I haven't received one so I have to wait befor I can fund.

Could ACH be affecting this? I have email into Click, but haven't heard back yet.
Old 01-18-2007, 07:49 PM

Does anyone know how you set up Click-2-Pay as your preferred withdrawal method on UB? When i go to slect a new method check is my only option. I am guessing i may have to make a deposit first? I hope not.
Old 01-18-2007, 08:12 PM

Ugh. No Central Coin? Ugh.

Meh. Tighten up the live game, friends.
Old 01-18-2007, 08:48 PM

if u want to withdraw using click2pay u have to make a deposit first at UB, I thinks its the same way for full tilt too.
Old 01-18-2007, 08:53 PM

A few questions:

1. Does anyone remember providing Neteller with a soical security number? I don't recall doing it, and i would hate to give one of these other foregn company's that info.

2. Does anyone know where Click2Pay, epassaporte, and SolidPay are headquartered out of?
Old 01-18-2007, 08:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]

A few questions:

1. Does anyone remember providing Neteller with a soical security number? I don't recall doing it, and i would hate to give one of these other foregn company's that info.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yup, that's how they got all those personal questions to verify your identity when you made the account.
Old 01-18-2007, 08:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That would work if Stars accepted click2pay. They don't.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, meanwhile what is the over/under on stars adding C2P as an option, 5 days from now? it seems C2P is already becoming the preferred choice for US customers, they are privately owned, and dont charge too many crazy fees...

plus it is already available at tilt and bodog... you would think stars would already have it... in any case it shouldnt be long before they catch on... emails may or may not help but i've already sent one to them enquiring when we can expect C2P...