claire 32 28.07%
kate 82 71.93%
Voters: 114. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2007, 10:51 AM

Default Re: **Official uNL Microbrew thread: January (nc)**

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah but I dunno what to do, I'm not a good thinker or anything, so I might just have to settle for flowers like every other unimaginitive guy. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Oh and I can't cook.

[/ QUOTE ]
Flowers are wrong just about never.

On the topic of cooking, I'm a suck-o-licious chef myself, but my wife loves it when I try to bluff at the stove (can't call it anything else).
She's nice enough to claim that she liked the food. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Either way, I think it's the idea of me doing the masta-chef thing that she's really enjoying.

I'll give you my "8 Habits of Successful Wannabe Chefs That Get The Chicks" from my no.1 bestseller "Kazana Does The Kitchen", completely for free:
1) Give it a go, it's fun if you don't have the pressure of thinking it has to be perfect - it really doesn't have to be.
2) Invite her over before you start cooking.
3) Pour her a glass of wine, put on her favorite TV show/Music/Movie, and tell her to relax while you're going to play the chef.
4) If you're really uncertain, ask for her advice - but make sure to send her back to relaxing after you got it - do not, I repeat, DO NOT let her take over. Women love it to see their guys at a loss and in dire need of her majesty's help. But be bronco-the-lone-cowboy-macho enough to carry on alone, hombre.
5) Enjoy the meal. Or at least try to. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
6) Do the dishes together.
7) ??
8) Score.

And make sure to get her favorite desert to make up for any mishaps with the main course. For my wife, cheesecake works like a charm.

That should do it.

PS.: I should've kept this for my pooh-ba, now that I think about it. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
np kazana. i loled
Old 01-17-2007, 11:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
And on top of that pokertracker doesn't seem to work with ultimatebet anymore...

[/ QUOTE ]
?!
It still worked for me this morning (8am GMT)...
I really hope this ain't a new "feature".
Old 01-17-2007, 11:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
How to play AK

1) Make sure you're SOOTED
2) Make sure you HIT

Full Tilt Poker
$0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em Ring Game
6 Players
LegoPoker Hand Converter

<font color="black">Stack Sizes</font>
Hero (CO): $65.95
BTN: $14.05
SB: $52.05
BB: $70.1
UTG: $24.40
MP: $58.15

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> K A ($0.75, 6 players)
UTG calls $0.50, MP calls $0.50, <font color="red">Hero raises to $3</font>, <font color="red">BTN raises all in to $14.05</font>, <font color="red">SB raises all in to $52.30</font>, BB folds, UTG folds, MP folds, Hero calls $49.30

<font color="black">Flop:</font> 6 Q J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ($120.15, 3 players)
No action

<font color="black">Turn:</font> 6 Q J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] [T] ($120.15, 3 players)
No action

<font color="black">River:</font> 6 Q J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T [2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]] ($120.15, 3 players)
No action

<font color="black">Results:</font>
Hero had K A (a flush, Ace high) and won $117.15
BTN had J Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (two pair, Queens and Jacks)
SB had A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (a straight, Ace high)
Final Pot: $117.15 ($3.00 rake)

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate you. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 01-17-2007, 12:18 PM

I [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] the fishies. Both are same villain.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

BB ($4.90)
UTG ($8.55)
MP ($16.60)
CO ($15.60)
Button ($9.80)
Hero ($9.90)

Preflop: Hero is SB with T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].
UTG calls $0.10, MP calls $0.10, CO calls $0.10, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $0.7</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, UTG folds, MP calls $0.60, CO calls $0.60.

Flop: ($2.30) 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $1.5</font>, MP calls $1.50, CO folds.

Turn: ($5.30) 6[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $7.7 (All-In)</font>, MP calls $7.70.

River: ($20.70) K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players, 1 all-in)</font>

Final Pot: $20.70

Results:
Hero has Ts Td (one pair, tens).
MP has Jd 8d (one pair, eights).
Outcome: Hero wins $20.70.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (5 handed) Hand History Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com (Format: 2+2 Forums)

BB ($9.85)
UTG ($14.70)
MP ($19.40)
Button ($8.15)
Hero ($19.20)

Preflop: Hero is SB with A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img].
<font color="#CC3333">UTG raises to $0.2</font>, MP calls $0.20, Button calls $0.20, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $1.25</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, UTG calls $1.05, MP folds, Button folds.

Flop: ($3) T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $1.5</font>, <font color="#CC3333">UTG raises to $13.45</font>, Hero calls $11.95.

Turn: ($29.90) Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

River: ($29.90) 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

Final Pot: $29.90

Results:
UTG has Js Ac (two pair, queens and jacks).
Hero has Ah Kh (straight flush, ace high).
Outcome: Hero wins $29.90.

Note: Converter thinks it's a Royal, but it's not. Heh.
Old 01-17-2007, 01:21 PM

Hmmm after I had my most terrible suckout streak ever... I jumped down to $25nl. Playing my worst poker ever (barely raising preflop.., limping, you name it I did it!), but I did win exploiting these fish. So I'm gonna grind another $150 or something at $25nl before I get back to $50nl.
Old 01-17-2007, 01:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah but I dunno what to do, I'm not a good thinker or anything, so I might just have to settle for flowers like every other unimaginitive guy. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Oh and I can't cook.

[/ QUOTE ]
Flowers are wrong just about never.

On the topic of cooking, I'm a suck-o-licious chef myself, but my wife loves it when I try to bluff at the stove (can't call it anything else).
She's nice enough to claim that she liked the food. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Either way, I think it's the idea of me doing the masta-chef thing that she's really enjoying.

I'll give you my "8 Habits of Successful Wannabe Chefs That Get The Chicks" from my no.1 bestseller "Kazana Does The Kitchen", completely for free:
1) Give it a go, it's fun if you don't have the pressure of thinking it has to be perfect - it really doesn't have to be.
2) Invite her over before you start cooking.
3) Pour her a glass of wine, put on her favorite TV show/Music/Movie, and tell her to relax while you're going to play the chef.
4) If you're really uncertain, ask for her advice - but make sure to send her back to relaxing after you got it - do not, I repeat, DO NOT let her take over. Women love it to see their guys at a loss and in dire need of her majesty's help. But be bronco-the-lone-cowboy-macho enough to carry on alone, hombre.
5) Enjoy the meal. Or at least try to. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
6) Do the dishes together.
7) ??
8) Score.

And make sure to get her favorite desert to make up for any mishaps with the main course. For my wife, cheesecake works like a charm.

That should do it.

PS.: I should've kept this for my pooh-ba, now that I think about it. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know it's a little early, but post of the year material here. ty kazana, I'll probably end up doing that. Btw, hopefully this new name change makes me run better. -5 buyins in 4600 hands yesterday [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 01-17-2007, 01:41 PM

Finished my $250 bonus. Got pretty scrappy near the end and that's it for me and full ring. Tomorrow it's Stars 6-max 25NL with my bonus, move up at ten buyins (but 200NL can wait until I have 4k [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]) and see how it goes.
20k hands in under a month is a personal best but time for quality over quantity. I know the 25NL full ring games on my current site will always be there if I really need more cash. All you have to do is sit there and people throw money at you [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

EDIT: Dear God, I've played 126k hands of full ring NL25. That sucks [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 01-17-2007, 01:55 PM

You made a hell lot of money while playing those 126k hands though. And I wish I could be that patience, tried it but it didn't work for me [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 01-17-2007, 01:59 PM

Today has been a big meh. Finished my first set, down like 3,5 buyin. Then I worked my way up from that in a 3 hour session to finish 1 buyin + [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Still no NL50 tho. Will play that tomorrow I hope. With rakeback and bonuses, I am somewhat like +60-70 today. Good good.

Old 01-17-2007, 02:04 PM

Sick graphs, what site is that on?
Closed Thread