Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-17-2007, 10:52 AM

Default Re: Official OOT survivor VI Nation vs. Dominic

[ QUOTE ]
Ban nation.

He breaks treaties in RISK.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought you could only do that in DIPLOMACY?
Old 01-17-2007, 12:55 PM

LOL...Nation thinks I'm a loser...oh no!

Nation, your source is BS. There's no one you know that knows me at all. Period. I'd be more than happy to confront anyone you have behind your back - in person, in private - forget the internet. But you and he are both little boys, and as such, much too scared to back up your [censored] rumors. You're a pussy, a joke and you suck at life.

The fact that you can't get along with MrMoo and Gamble - two ridiculously easy-going and likable guys - says all I need to know about you.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: you, Sir, are a tool.
Old 01-17-2007, 12:58 PM

LMAO @ Dom!
Old 01-17-2007, 12:59 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[ QUOTE ]

Nation, your source is BS. There's no one you know that knows me at all. Period. I'd be more than happy to confront anyone you have behind your back - in person, in private - forget the internet. But you and he are both little boys, and as such, much too scared to back up your [censored] rumors. You're a pussy, a joke and you suck at life.

The fact that you can't get along with MrMoo and Gamble - two ridiculously easy-going and likable guys - says all I need to know about you.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol speaking to someone who cant speak back and then talking about that person being a tool? all you did there was look like a tool. sorry dude, that was lame as hell. you never went as far to say "youre a pussy" or "youre a joke" while he could respond. but now youre saying it while hes gone. ohhhhh the hypocrisy of it all!

rj
Old 01-17-2007, 01:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please please let's never again use the word "sir" on the internet to bring home dramatic comments or to make insults seem more polite. Just call him a tool and move on.
Old 01-17-2007, 01:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol speaking to someone who cant speak back and then talking about that person being a tool? all you did there was look like a tool. sorry dude, that was lame as hell. you never went as far to say "youre a pussy" or "youre a joke" while he could respond. but now youre saying it while hes gone. ohhhhh the hypocrisy of it all!

[/ QUOTE ]
The whiny pitch of this post was so high that it broke all the windows in my office and now all I can hear is dogs barking and car alarms going off.
Old 01-17-2007, 01:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Please please let's never again use the word "sir" on the internet to bring home dramatic comments or to make insults seem more polite. Just call him a tool and move on.

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao. I was a little surprised at the use of "sir" myself. Come on, Dom, that didn't even sound like you. Are we sure this is the original Dom still? I'm so confused!
Old 01-17-2007, 01:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you for real, Sparky? I'm merely responding to his post. Besides, there are other forums on this board, as well as PMs...believe me, Nation LOVES to PM me. RJ, I'm not sure why you love to stir the pot over BS so much, but it's tiresome. You're boring.
Old 01-17-2007, 01:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Mr. Moo,

You're one of those people that jump into everyone's business without any facts or knowledge, but you do anyways because you have two friends total, and one of them is your mom. As for not ruining dinner, I only kept my mouth shut because I have etiquette. Maybe at home when mom cooks food you can air your grievances, but it isn't festivus at the restaurants every day.

Also I would have talked more about my post in NVG, but lets just say lawyers got involved so I decided to bow out of that one because I didn't really care enough about the issue to make it a big deal.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're a [censored] joke.

I don't jump into anyone's business. I like Dom. I consider him a friend. When someone badmouths my friend I'm going to do something about it. End of story.

Like I said in my original post, I've only met you once. All I have to go on is the single time I've met you and your posts on here. Based on that, I think you're a [censored] coward. Plain and simple. I posted exactly what I knew and I why I think what I do. Several people agreed that I represented the facts well. If you can't come to terms that you've represented yourself as a coward in your posts, I don't know what to tell you.

I can't honestly see how you can criticize me for commenting "without any facts or knowledge". Thats exactly what you asked EVERYONE on this board to do when you posted that Dom was a fake without offering any proof. It's by your own admission that you're the one who hasn't posted any facts. What else am I, and everyone else on this board suppose to go on except what we've read? Your say so? I would hope this thread taught you some small lesson and you realized that your reputation isn't as stellar as you believe and that asking people to blindly trust you that someone is fake, isn't going to get the results you want.

Finally, you don't know me. Don't pretend you do. Your mother and friend jokes are infantile, pathetic, and not the least bit accurate.
Old 01-17-2007, 01:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao. I was a little surprised at the use of "sir" myself. Come on, Dom, that didn't even sound like you. Are we sure this is the original Dom still? I'm so confused!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes M'am, it's me. And I didn't see you ANYWHERE in this thread voting for me, Katy - wtf???

[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]