Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2007, 01:36 AM

Default Re: can someone explain they keyboard shortcuts to me?

[ QUOTE ]
i am obviosly missing something obvious

[/ QUOTE ]

It used to be all day wednesday and frinoon-satnoon.

I'm wondering if it's all day wed-fri and sat1pm-sun1am,

or if its 1pm-1am all four days.
Old 01-17-2007, 01:50 AM

Default Re: can someone explain they keyboard shortcuts to me?

The way I read it is 1pm to 1am all 4 days...

Also, the hh in the chat window now uses playerX instead of the screen name. Does anyone know if this circumvents the namegrabber programs?
Old 01-17-2007, 01:58 AM

Default Re: WSEx: Official Monthly Thread: January. (#5 of 5.)

[ QUOTE ]
Last night's upgrade has been postponed until today. We will be down for a little bit today, hopefully not more than a couple of hours.

Also, Aces is now four days a week, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday from 1 PM to 1 AM Eastern.

Fred Balfour
GM
WSEX.com

[/ QUOTE ]

are you serious? I may have to move back to wsex, this is insanely +EV
Old 01-17-2007, 02:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you're gonna be disappointed. Your aces won't come very often and when they do they usually won't get cracked. And when you do get them cracked you've lost a hand that you might've won if you'd played more aggresively. When they don't get cracked you miss out on extra bets that you would've put in if you hadn't been letting people free play you.

Cracked aces is actually worth probably $20 rather than 50 and will happen every 3 hours or so.
Old 01-17-2007, 03:23 AM

Wsex GM,

Can you add HU sngs for all levels. starting at the 2 dollar sngs and up to the highest level? Have them run at 8-10 minutes per level would be perfect as well.

Thanks.
Old 01-17-2007, 04:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you're gonna be disappointed. Your aces won't come very often and when they do they usually won't get cracked. And when you do get them cracked you've lost a hand that you might've won if you'd played more aggresively. When they don't get cracked you miss out on extra bets that you would've put in if you hadn't been letting people free play you.

Cracked aces is actually worth probably $20 rather than 50 and will happen every 3 hours or so.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pesimist much?
Old 01-17-2007, 04:48 AM

WSEX GM:

How about some turbo(5 minute blinds) 9 man SNGs, of all level buyins, such as seen at pokerstars?

Thanks,

Ryan
Old 01-17-2007, 06:12 AM

The change last night to stop datamining shows once again that WSEX insists on their idiotic pollicy of keeping low traffic on their site. Hiding data does nothing but scare people away.

So far the best concept on the market is in danger of getting destroyed by poor product management. Unlocking the hand histories is the only way to make this game fair! It puts all serious players on even grounds, because everyone has Poker Tracker these days and it allows the players to spot bots. If you want people to play on your site, then allow them to use their favorite tools that they were legally using on their previous sites.

Instead of wasting time and effort to stop the flow of information, WSEX would do much better if they introduced more games like PL Omaha or HORSE...whatever.
Old 01-17-2007, 09:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine were cracked 4/5 times on Friday. As nice as the promo is, I would have rather won the gigantic pots I built with them.

oh, and I noticed a few regulars weren't there last night. Now I know who has been using a HUD and had to stop.
Old 01-17-2007, 10:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The change last night to stop datamining shows once again that WSEX insists on their idiotic pollicy of keeping low traffic on their site. Hiding data does nothing but scare people away.

So far the best concept on the market is in danger of getting destroyed by poor product management. Unlocking the hand histories is the only way to make this game fair! It puts all serious players on even grounds, because everyone has Poker Tracker these days and it allows the players to spot bots. If you want people to play on your site, then allow them to use their favorite tools that they were legally using on their previous sites.

Instead of wasting time and effort to stop the flow of information, WSEX would do much better if they introduced more games like PL Omaha or HORSE...whatever.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't be mad because you can't survive playing online poker without an HUD...What WSEX is doing is the best thing for online poker, making EVERYONE play on a leveled playing ground. EVERYONE does not have poker tracker and we would all be better off if nobody did. I praise WSEX for this move and for their consistent fight and I'm sure many others do as well.

LONG LIVE WSEX!!!!!!!
Closed Thread