Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-17-2007, 07:00 AM

Default Re: Election! - The Game Thread

so what happens if everyone finishes voting early? then how long do the ppl have to make their decision? cuz I'm going to bed soon and may not be back before all the voting gets finished. hopefully if I'm elected you guys will wait for me. right now I'm running on a platform of lynching zurvan or chuckles, depending on which of them makes worse posts tomorrow and what my constituants have to say.
Old 01-17-2007, 07:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Care to explain?

[/ QUOTE ]

cuz the dude's goal should be to kill wolves, not to rand() kills amongst a pool of likely villagers

[/ QUOTE ]
With roughly 1/3 wolves and 3 electorates and the fact that the wolves have superior coordination (after the first day) and the fact that they want to keep villagers off the electorate for one of their win conditions (no available village electorates) I think it is not wrong to assume that one of the electorates is a wolf.

Now if we implement this assassin kill if the electorate-wolf pushes for a villager he risks to die. If wolves get into the electorate, they risk to die.
Old 01-17-2007, 08:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
how about we make a list of people we DON'T want our electorate to lynch by any stretch of imagination, then the electorate picks from the remaining players?

[/ QUOTE ]
if you're not going to electorate me, at least do this.
Old 01-17-2007, 09:20 AM

I'm going to go ahead and vote fnord

I think he's the most likely villager from my "good" player list.
Old 01-17-2007, 09:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Voting Bloc -> This bloc is composed of 4 villagers who do not know each other's identities. If all 4 vote for the same person, their vote power doubles, so 8 instead of 4. Also, one member is the 'head' of the bloc and is allowed to send one pm via mod to the other 3 players once during the game. These 4 may not speak to one another outside of the thread and the mods will not confirm who the members are. They will reveal as 'voting bloc' or 'head voting bloc' upon death/sight.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I was head of this team I would send out pms tonight instructing the members to do something in the thread tomarrow so that they know who eachother are. This would allow for a block of "in thread masons" if you will.
Old 01-17-2007, 09:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Voting Bloc -> This bloc is composed of 4 villagers who do not know each other's identities. If all 4 vote for the same person, their vote power doubles, so 8 instead of 4. Also, one member is the 'head' of the bloc and is allowed to send one pm via mod to the other 3 players once during the game. These 4 may not speak to one another outside of the thread and the mods will not confirm who the members are. They will reveal as 'voting bloc' or 'head voting bloc' upon death/sight.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I was head of this team I would send out pms tonight instructing the members to do something in the thread tomarrow so that they know who eachother are. This would allow for a block of "in thread masons" if you will.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is an innovative and exciting plan, and has not been mentioned more than 10 or 15 times already in the game.

I'm glad you thought of it, where would we be without your input?
Old 01-17-2007, 09:28 AM

I just realized support and vote are different.

lock in vote spook.
Old 01-17-2007, 09:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]

This is an innovative and exciting plan, and has not been mentioned more than 10 or 15 times already in the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol I almost [censored] my pants when I read your first sentence. I should know better when it comes to you. Then I realized you where you were going.

Please give me one quote from those 10-15 posts ty.
Old 01-17-2007, 09:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol I almost [censored] my pants when I read your first sentence. I should know better when it comes to you. Then I realized you where you were going.

Please give me one quote from those 10-15 posts ty.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you read the thread? Seriously, I'm asking. Because several people brought this up, including Luckay and traz.
Old 01-17-2007, 09:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Have you read the thread? Seriously, I'm asking. Because several people brought this up, including Luckay and traz.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do you care so much? Why is this time it was brought up you have to go after me like this? What did you do the last time it was brought up? The last time someone came so hard on me for something so little was soah in no info. He was the serial killer.

Right now the village has a lock on this game although somewhat unethical. We have 5 vanillagers. They all claim, the seers peek this bunch if a lot claim, then everyone else claims. If we dont claim this game we'll probably be run over with 9 wolves. Quite the predicament.