Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2007, 03:05 AM

Default Re: Daniel N. BUSTO???

[ QUOTE ]
If you can't grasp the prevailing philosophy in what I was saying, I probably can't elucidate it any way that would cause you to understand.

[/ QUOTE ]

You lost the argument when Kramer's voice came out of your ass.
Old 01-17-2007, 03:06 AM

I also am not playing well but I refuse to blame my imaginary friends. Having the respect of LandonM probably will help Danielle N. through his crisis, but where do I turn?
Old 01-17-2007, 03:24 AM

Landon instead of using the analogy you choose you could choose an easier one, which is athiests are just as dogmatic as the christians they are criticizing.
Old 01-17-2007, 03:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]

but nonetheless, the hardships of Christians living in America in the 2000s and those of blacks in America any time prior to the late 20th century are grossly disproportionate in scale to the point where your comparison is actually offensive.

[/ QUOTE ]

Again... Not comparing "hardships". Comparing logical precepts of social marginalization. Not really too hard a thing to grasp.

[ QUOTE ]
I would say that you are lucky you made it on a message board and not publicly where it would likely land you in a verbal altercation.

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean a verbal altercation with someone who was black?
Yeah, it may.
Of course, based on my own experiences, if a non-black person says anything pertaining to anything "black" around a person who happens to be black, it will likely result in words being exchanged not because the white person is necessarily wrong, but because many black people tend to be ultra-supro-maximum-hypersensitive on issues like this to the point of being totally Stevie Wonder-assed blind to the facts.
Old 01-17-2007, 03:38 AM

but because many black people tend to be ultra-supro-maximum-hypersensitive on issues like this to the point of being totally Stevie Wonder-assed blind to the facts.

what percentage of black people are like this landon? I also hear that many of the black people are skilled dancers, love chicken, and worry now that slavery has ended they will be persecuted for their religious beliefs here in america.
Maybe you should stop talking for a while champ.
Old 01-17-2007, 03:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]

what percentage of black people are like this landon? I also hear that many of the black people are skilled dancers, love chicken, and worry now that slavery has ended they will be persecuted for their religious beliefs here in america.
Maybe you should stop talking for a while champ.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL.
You're trying to be righteously indignant and making stupid comparisons. Maybe you should retake that IQ test there, sport. I'm thinking you must've cribbed it to get your 47.
Old 01-17-2007, 03:41 AM

Off-topic: I always find it funny that some athiests get so riled up over other people believing in God. It's not for everyone, sure, fine. But why would anyone want to waste so much time arguing against something they don't believe exists? That's just retarded. I think I'll go argue against the existence of Bigfoot or something.

Also Off-Topic:

LandonM, you're just dumb.

[ QUOTE ]
Of course, based on my own experiences, if a non-black person says anything pertaining to anything "black" around a person who happens to be black, it will likely result in words being exchanged not because the white person is necessarily wrong, but because many black people tend to be ultra-supro-maximum-hypersensitive on issues like this to the point of being blind to the facts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe they just don't like people who use the "N" word to make their points. I know you wouldn't do that off of the internet, so why do it here? Your weak grasp on sociology shows no matter how smart you try to make yourself sound. Please stop your pretentious babble. Thank you.

On-topic:

DN is probably far from busto. He's just having a bad month. Even if he were, I'm sure he has the resources to get it together again quickly.
Old 01-17-2007, 03:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
*deleted*

[/ QUOTE ]

Werd
Old 01-17-2007, 03:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]

LandonM, you're just dumb.

Maybe they just don't like people who use the "N" word to make their points. I know you wouldn't do that off of the internet, so why do it here? Your weak grasp on sociology shows no matter how smart you try to make yourself sound. Please stop your pretentious babble. Thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I used "the N word" colloquially, retard. Again- that whole hypersensitivity thing. ..

And FWIW, on things like 'discussion forums', if you say something like "you have a weak grasp on sociology", you should usually buttress that with some sort of "fact" or "point" or just a scintilla of further support. Just saying it, then scurrying away usually suggests that you read something your "feelings" told you to disagree with, but you are too dumb to elaborate as to why.

Now say "ignorant"...
Old 01-17-2007, 03:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Please stop your pretentious babble. Thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]
Closed Thread