Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-09-2007, 08:01 PM

Default Re: Ritz Club/Poker in the Park

I have sent a follow up email - nothing yet - they sent me loads of emails around the transfer time in Oct but I can't find one with the new password - like I said it's less than $300 so no biggie but it's a good reminder to me to cash out of any site that is udergoing a restructuring (I took $1500 out of bestpoker when it moved from B2B to Ongame a few weeks back - I'd just assumed wrongly that Ritz wasnt moving networks so it wouldn't be an issue).

I'll let you guys know if it gets sorted.
Old 01-11-2007, 05:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I stopped playing there completely when they announced their new bonusprogram -that was an insult to all players [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

if by "insult to all players" you mean "hugely +EV" then I agree

[/ QUOTE ]

??? I don't know if I've seen a worse poker bonus! Well, I probably have, but theirs is horrible.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have not heard of any worse bonuses than theirs. Which poker bonus is "the bottom"?
Old 01-11-2007, 07:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I stopped playing there completely when they announced their new bonusprogram -that was an insult to all players [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

if by "insult to all players" you mean "hugely +EV" then I agree

[/ QUOTE ]

??? I don't know if I've seen a worse poker bonus! Well, I probably have, but theirs is horrible.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have not heard of any worse bonuses than theirs. Which poker bonus is "the bottom"?

[/ QUOTE ]

Likely theirs...I just didn't want to make an absolute statement I couldn't back up with figures, and I can't be bothered to do the analysis. Their closest competition would probably be the Boss network, and I'm quite surprised to see on BW just how low AP has fallen. I knew it was bad but...wow! Of course, their ranking depends on what limits you play. That being said, I would be shocked if COTP was at the bottom of every list.
Old 01-13-2007, 06:53 AM

ah -ok all sorted now - spoke to a nice lady on a freephone number

first - my btinternet/yahoo spam filter wasn't stopping the other marketing emails but was stopping the vital password one so I had to go in via webmail to sort that out

then when I eventually logged in there was no money there!!

before I rang them up and accused them of stealing my $270 I thought that I'd better check my neteller transactions from september/october last year and I found a $266 transfer out in £ from Crypto in late Sept.

So what I did was cash out prior to the changeover (as I usually do) but forgot and didn't update my bankroll spreadsheet - meh ! what a numpty [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

still the good news is that Club on the Park are on the level and have OK customer service - just check your spam filters if you think they owe you an email..

cheers