Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-12-2007, 04:28 AM

Default Re: Beat: My girlfriend is a lying piece of trash (LONG)

[ QUOTE ]
#1 She had a sex toy party and told me it was girls only. I got home as it was ending and there were dudes there and they were leaving when I got there. I didn't say anything and didn't care at the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry??!! You didn't care at the time?? I mean, there's warning signs and then there's warning signs...
Old 01-12-2007, 04:31 AM

I would have dumped her too, but not for being a lying piece of trash, but for being so stupid.

Anyway, shes prolly not actually that stupid, and she really just wanted you to find all this out cuz she wants to make you jealous since it seems like you dont get jealous at the stuff most guys do, and her warped mind prolly twisted that into you dont care enough about her. That or she just wanted to eff other guys but didnt know how to tell you. But yeah, either way she wanted to get caught
Old 01-12-2007, 04:32 AM

adsman,
Whatever, he was a overtrusting. Its better than being overjealous.

OP
Screw her. Go get drunk with buddies, hit on other girls, forget her. I've dumped girls for less.
Old 01-12-2007, 04:32 AM

beat: your girlfriend is ugly.
Old 01-12-2007, 04:40 AM

i found this image the most interesting:

Old 01-12-2007, 04:42 AM

She is ugly, but,

OP: helluva TR sir. A+
Old 01-12-2007, 04:42 AM

oh man....sooooooo good!
Old 01-12-2007, 04:45 AM

she pretty much started becoming untrustable when she started hanging out with her old highschool friend several months ago. We will call this friend M.

Basically I knew M, and I went over to her house when night when the bitch was there. M liked me and my ex g/f knew it but when I hit on her she went with it anyway (precursor to the backstabbing bitch she is now?)

M was pissed at her and didn't talk to her for like a month, but eventually they made up and they were sort of friends again, but not like they were before. M had gotten pregnant and dropped out during her junior year. She's a real class act. I spent pretty much all my time with the bitch, which is why I'm like family to her parents now. I was at their house every day for the year and a half we were going out during highschool.

I am a year older and when I graduated I moved out of my parents house for college but not far. It was only like a 45-50 minute drive from her place but I went to school during the day and worked nights so we only got to see each other once or twice a week sometimes not even that often. She moved in with me when she graduated a year and half ago and soon after I bought a house and she moved there with me (THANK GOD IT'S ALL IN MY NAME).

I had dropped out of college trying to figure out what I want to do while she attended college for dental assisting. I paid the bills while she went to school and had a part time job. She paid about $200 towards bills per month, I paid the rest. Her course was 1 fall semester, 1 spring semester, and 1 summer semester, and she graduated this following summer. She hung out with her friends from school and they were super nice, really cool people. They were responsible and acted like adults.

After she graduated she had some time between the time she graduated and the time she got a job and during that time she started hanging out with M again.

M basically acts like a typical promiscuous 19 year old girl, even though she has a boyfriend and a baby. Thats when my g/f started drinking a lot and often. And she acts totally stupid when she's drunk. There are people that can control themselves pretty well, but she's not one of them. She started going to parties/strip clubs all the time. She started hanging out with a lot of guys.

She got a job and i thought all was well. But she didn't even make it 3 months before she got fired for bad attendance, lack of motivation and lack of dedication. The last straw was when her boss paid $1000 for her to go to a 2-day "boot camp" for dental assistants and she didn't even go the second day. I even told her "you cant keep calling in, you're gonna get fired.

So she got fired and has been unemployed for a few months, and just parties and sits on her computer. She didn't do any housework at all until Tuesday when she was trying to suck up
Old 01-12-2007, 04:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
#1 She had a sex toy party and told me it was girls only. I got home as it was ending and there were dudes there and they were leaving when I got there. I didn't say anything and didn't care at the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry??!! You didn't care at the time?? I mean, there's warning signs and then there's warning signs...

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude it's just the type of person I am. Very laid back. I was voted easiest to get along with by my senior class. There isn't much that bothers me. But this is some [censored] that REALLY pisses me off.
Old 01-12-2007, 04:51 AM

wow, this chick is comically inept at covering her tracks.