Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-11-2007, 09:26 PM

Default Re: Beat: A guy I never met cost me $3800

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
LOL A profiteering Douchebag who makes money by essentially taking part of some other douchbag's salary is all pizzed off cus the douchbag found himself a better paying job fom which the original douchebag doens't get a cut? Is that about right?

Oh yeah, throw in a followup borderline racist rant for douchebag #1.

I gotz all kindz of sympathy for ya......

Oh Wait! No I don't!

[/ QUOTE ]

Profiteering? Are you a Marxist sir?

Wow, imagine that, a job that pays due to taking a portion of other people's salary. That sounds similar to every job that has ever existed. Someone is reaping the benefits from your labors at any job... sometimes it's straight up cash, sometimes it's labor, sometimes it's something else.

I agree with some of the points you are making about the OP, but you are insulting basically everyone else who works in that industry.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not a marxist. But I'm sure you'll agree that OP demonstrates little regard for any but himself ergo not even partly in the job for a service reason. On the whole I am not the biggest fan of headhunters, but OP specifically demonstrates an elemental doucheyness which tarnishes your whole profession.
Old 01-11-2007, 09:34 PM

so you have his resume?

that means you have his address?

Old 01-11-2007, 09:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
LOL A profiteering Douchebag who makes money by essentially taking part of some other douchbag's salary is all pizzed off cus the douchbag found himself a better paying job fom which the original douchebag doens't get a cut? Is that about right?

Oh Wait! No I don't!

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, imagine that, a job that pays due to taking a portion of other people's salary. That sounds similar to every job that has ever existed. Someone is reaping the benefits from your labors at any job... sometimes it's straight up cash, sometimes it's labor, sometimes it's something else.

I agree with some of the points you are making about the OP, but you are insulting basically everyone else who works in that industry.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not a marxist. But I'm sure you'll agree that OP demonstrates little regard for any but himself ergo not even partly in the job for a service reason. On the whole I am not the biggest fan of headhunters, but OP specifically demonstrates an elemental doucheyness which tarnishes your whole profession.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think you understand a thing about being a headhunter. I get people whether I like them or think them or not a job that is usually better and always pays more than the job they currently have. I also help immigrants live the American dream. I do not think those are things a douchebag would do. So what if I make a living doing good deeds, I improve people's quality of life.
Old 01-11-2007, 09:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Oh Wait! No I don't!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think you understand a thing about being a headhunter. I get people whether I like them or think them or not a job that is usually better and always pays more than the job they currently have. I also help immigrants live the American dream. I do not think those are things a douchebag would do. So what if I make a living doing good deeds, I improve people's quality of life.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is English your 2nd language?
Old 01-11-2007, 10:00 PM

$3800? That isn't chit. I had over $65K in fall offs last year. Get used to it, especially in this market.
Old 01-12-2007, 01:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
you know, i lose a lot of money to many people i've never met almost every time play online poker

[/ QUOTE ]
But how much did you win?