Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-11-2007, 10:18 PM

Default Re: First date etiquette

Your cousin is a colossal b!tch for being mad at this guy, and she should punch herself in the head until she realizes how stupid she is.

Then, she should call up the guy and tell him she's coming over to suck his dick as a way of apologizing for her classless thought process.
Old 01-11-2007, 10:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
She sounds like a btch

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 01-11-2007, 10:24 PM

She never should have offered verbally. Maybe make a slow head-fake to the purse and wait for him to say "no no, I got it". She made a pretty rookie mistake, especially if they are in college(no money) AND go to "some liberal school".

If I ask a girl out, I don't expect her to pay on the first date. I don't even care if she makes a motion to her purse, since I asked her out. Now, the second date is where there had better be an offer of some sort - split the bill or bj under the table.

DN
Old 01-11-2007, 10:24 PM

Yeah now that you mention it, might as well post pics.
Old 01-11-2007, 10:25 PM

I'm just going to echo the "your cousin is a bitch" sentiment. Being mad about this is completely unreasonable, I hope she doesn't manage to dupe this guy into going out with her again.

Alobar, feel free to sign my name to your posts if you notice I'm not posting at the moment and might miss a thread.
Old 01-11-2007, 10:28 PM

The smooth reply would've been, "Save your money for our hotel room."
Old 01-11-2007, 10:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm just going to echo the "your cousin is a bitch" sentiment. Being mad about this is completely unreasonable, I hope she doesn't manage to dupe this guy into going out with her again.

[/ QUOTE ]

She probably is pretty lame so it's for the best, but you forgot about the whole women testing men thing. I don't know why chicks do that given how dumb us men are socially. Stupid to get mad at us for these stupid "tests"...like we are reading their meanings at level two or some crap. We play our hands face up.
Old 01-11-2007, 10:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
flip for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Brilliant.

OP: she's either wrong or overreacting. Come on, mang, the guy certainly didn't do anything wrong.

Wait, you think he's on a forum somewhere with a brag post about how a girl went for the wallet move, "and this time, I decided to go ahead and accept it and see what happens LOL"?
Old 01-11-2007, 10:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

She probably is pretty lame so it's for the best, but you forgot about the whole women testing men thing. I don't know why chicks do that given how dumb us men are socially. Stupid to get mad at us for these stupid "tests"...like we are reading their meanings or level two or some crap. We play our hands face up.

[/ QUOTE ]
I like them, it's like a really efficient way for the girl to say, "Hey, let's not be friends."
Old 01-11-2007, 10:34 PM

The guy sounds like a bit of an idiot for not just paying for the whole thing, and she sounds like a bit of a bitch for getting pissed off that he didn't after she made her offer. They're perfect for each other.