FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: As5s
call 3 16.67%
fold 15 83.33%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-09-2007, 08:12 PM

Default Re: [censored] you.

[ QUOTE ]

Also, I didn't quit any meds, go on a drinking binge, lose my job or my girlfriend. Sometimes it's fun to post angry swear-filled tirades for no reason.

[/ QUOTE ]

So it's related to Schneids then?
Old 01-09-2007, 08:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Awesome. I love MadLibs! Here goes...

[ QUOTE ]
Hello you fine young man. How are you. Yes, YOU.

Eat that stale bread without an accompanying glass of water and choke. Eat your own lunch, big guy, eat it up. Stuff your cramhole with Tastykakes and suck your mother's tomato soup through your thermos straw.

Take your big wheel and stuff it up your ass with both hands, and don't break your father's pipe off with his cumjuice. Take the smear of human rights atrocities in Darfur on your hands and lick it with your friend bison's assmouth. Then punch yourself in your goddamn Jew nose and noseswallow the juice from your bloody craphand. And push your blood and peanut butter and jelly-filled cumface into your mother's soppy curdling embrace.

I love you. Yes, you right in the front row

Cheers to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
How in the hell did more of you not genuflect to the GOLD that is this response? WTF??? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 01-10-2007, 12:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
F[censored]K you C[censored]T. F[censored]K you. F[censored]K YOU.

Eat S[censored]T and choke. Eat your own S[censored]T, C[censored]T, eat it up. Stuff your cramhole with S[censored]T and suck your mother's C[censored]T.

Take your D[censored]K and stuff it up your ass with both hands, and don't break your father's ?[censored]? off with his cumjuice. Take the smear of human ?[censored]? ?[censored] ? on your hands and lick it with your F[censored]G assmouth. Then punch yourself in your goddamn F[censored]G nose and noseswallow the juice from your bloody craphand. And push your blood and S[censored]T-filled cumface into your mother's soppy curdling C[censored]T.

F[censored]K you. F[censored]K you right in the front ?[censored]?.

F[censored]K you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I need help on a few I could not figure out and I think I got lots plain wrong. A good cus out of this length should have a wider variety of obscenities. Knowing bison I really think it must be better than my translation. I feel I must have missed a C[censored]R or a D[censored]D and what is a cus out without a few M[censored]R's?
Old 01-10-2007, 12:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
F[censored]K you C[censored]T. F[censored]K you. F[censored]K YOU.

Eat S[censored]T and choke. Eat your own S[censored]T, C[censored]T, eat it up. Stuff your cramhole with S[censored]T and suck your mother's C[censored]T.

Take your D[censored]K and stuff it up your ass with both hands, and don't break your father's ?[censored]? off with his cumjuice. Take the smear of human ?[censored]? ?[censored] ? on your hands and lick it with your F[censored]G assmouth. Then punch yourself in your goddamn F[censored]G nose and noseswallow the juice from your bloody craphand. And push your blood and S[censored]T-filled cumface into your mother's soppy curdling C[censored]T.

F[censored]K you. F[censored]K you right in the front ?[censored]?.

F[censored]K you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I need help on a few I could not figure out and I think I got lots plain wrong. A good cus out of this length should have a wider variety of obscenities. Knowing bison I really think it must be better than my translation. I feel I must have missed a C[censored]R or a D[censored]D and what is a cus out without a few M[censored]R's?

[/ QUOTE ]

dick isn't censored because some dicks are actually named dick
Old 01-10-2007, 12:47 AM

So then it is P[censored]K? or C[censored]K I guess but I'm still not feeling it you would get laughed out of the house using this cuss in real life its got no flow.

You need to set that M[censored]R straight. Get up in his M[censored]G D[censKSored]G face and lay down some sweet A[cenSSRsorPIed]G rhymes he's gonna respect!

bison please try again.
Old 01-10-2007, 12:51 AM

Stuey, I hate to harsh on your buzz but I'm pretty sure that bb just used the F-word repeatedly in order to expedite his post. You're borderline paralysis by analysis. Not worth it.
Old 01-10-2007, 01:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Also, I didn't quit any meds, go on a drinking binge, lose my job or my girlfriend. Sometimes it's fun to post angry swear-filled tirades for no reason

[/ QUOTE ]

Just lie back down on the sofa! There - that is much better. Now - just tell me - how often do you have these angry swear-filled tirades for no reason?
Old 01-10-2007, 02:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You guys think I could get away with one, just one?

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently not. But enjoy the break from 2+2 [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Grandma's Valiant Attempt
Old 01-10-2007, 03:24 AM

Anyone else heard "Gang bangin 101" off of Snoops new CD. [censored] if [censored] dope my niggas.