Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-07-2007, 10:17 PM

Default Sites similar to PSO?

Sorry if this has been asked a million times but I looked around here and couldn't find the answer. I've done the PokerSourceOnline bonuses before and thought they were great. However, my wife plays poker also (yes she really does) and is wanting to sign up at FT now. However, PSO only allows one sign up bonus per household per poker site.

So my question is, are there other reliable sites like PSO she can sign up though? Also, FT might not honor the bonus to someone like PSO since we will both be playing from the same IP, I guess that could be a problem for the PSO type bonus also.

Anyway, just wanted to see if I could get some feedback on this. Should she just sign up and take the regular FT bonus that most affiliates offer?
Old 01-07-2007, 11:44 PM

Default Re: Sites similar to PSO?

Boogster or Pokersaavy seem to have few problems.

I would stay away from the others after the passage of the UGIEA, there seem to be many ripoffs in this field now.

Old 01-08-2007, 12:50 AM

Thanks for the info. I'll definitely look into those two.

- Jason
Old 01-08-2007, 02:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Boogster or Pokersaavy seem to have few problems.

I would stay away from the others after the passage of the UGIEA, there seem to be many ripoffs in this field now.

[/ QUOTE ]

What he said. Boogster is next on my list, haven't done any yet, but from all I've heard they seem very reputable. I CAN vouch for Savvy...I've done 8 offers there so far, every bit as good as PSO (except PSO has better forums). The ONLY downside is they have no poker gift certificates available...they had to pull the Party ones after everyone was Fristed. I'm holding on to some points, as they're supposed to be setting up with another site, but they do allow cashout to Neteller. I'm just too cheap to pay the 1.9%, or whatever it is, if I can help it. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 01-08-2007, 05:49 PM

Thanks Bobo, Savvy looks really good, I think I might have my wife give them a try. She had pretty much quit playing online since the Ban, other than sweating my cards a few times on FT. But the low buy-in MTT and S&G bug has hit her again and she's after me to get a FT account going.lol I figure if she's going to sign up and play she might as well bonus whore for it.

It's a shame she can't do it thru PSO though, I'd sure like some more Desert Sands Chips to add to my setup.
Old 01-09-2007, 03:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the info. I'll definitely look into those two.

- Jason

[/ QUOTE ]

Your welcome Jason:

Good Luck, tear 'em up.

Old 01-09-2007, 05:13 PM

VegasPokerPro is pretty good as well. The deals aren't quite as good as PSO (e.g. only two books instead of 3) but they have some sites that PSO doesn't have. I've had good experiences with Boogster and Pokersavvy as well. Another one that quite a few people use is InstantProfitz, can't vouch for it though.