Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-09-2007, 10:39 AM

Default How to find the best bonuses

Hi,

Its for sure old question but I cant find the answer anywhere.
My friend is just starting to hunt for internet bonuses he doesnt have account anywhere on the net but Stars.
What is the best way to find/compare bonus offers from diffrent affilates/sites etc.
I would like to help him not to miss value when new accounts on poker rooms around.
Any help ?
Old 01-09-2007, 10:43 AM

Default Re: How to find the best bonuses

www.bonuswhores.com
Old 01-09-2007, 10:47 AM

Yes.. I am fully aware of that website.
My question is if one can be reasonably sure that the offers there are good enough to not worry about finding diffrent affilates etc.
I mean.. if you were new to the business would you just go there and start applying advice from whoring101 or would you try to find affilates with better offers ?
Old 01-09-2007, 10:53 AM

Be very careful with poker bonuses. It really sucks to take bonus now and year later notice that rakeback would have been so much better. So be sure to take rakeback as well if possible. And sometimes do not sign up on site if you can't get rakeback.
Old 01-09-2007, 11:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Be very careful with poker bonuses. It really sucks to take bonus now and year later notice that rakeback would have been so much better. So be sure to take rakeback as well if possible. And sometimes do not sign up on site if you can't get rakeback.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I know. I lost small fortune myself by not getting rakeback on some sites when I was starting online poker adventure.
The problem is my friend is new to poker he has no idea whatsover about bonuses/rakebacks other stuff.
Whats the best way for him to find his way through all the options ?
Old 01-09-2007, 01:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

RB is fine, but bonuses are much better choice for building your bankroll. since you can usually do several sites on the same network, it's better choice to get all those good bonuses first and leave one door open just in case you'll need RB someday.

check bonuswhores first. make a list of good bonuses / sites, then make sure you can have an account on several sites on that network. at last you should check how you could get the most out of your signup (which affiliate you should choose; should you signup through RAF; could you get RB deal + bonus at the same time, etc). over some time you'll find softwares, which are the best for your playing style and you'll want RB there. + make sure you'll leave a site that is giving away the best RB deal on each software for tommorow.

spend a few hours googling, make some notes how much-what-where-when. it will bring you couple of hundreds more for sure.
Old 01-09-2007, 01:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I mean.. if you were new to the business would you just go there and start applying advice from whoring101 or would you try to find affilates with better offers ?

[/ QUOTE ]

to be a successful whore you should think like a whore. i guess you'd go with the one who gives you more. unless you fall in love of course and your profit is not no. 1 reason anymore. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]