Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-06-2007, 09:15 PM

Default Re: I sense weakness

is it the fact that button only bet 2 into a 9 dollar pot that made OP think that button didn't have the Q on the flop? And that turn was a bluff/ shove?
Old 01-06-2007, 09:17 PM

Location: Phase 1: collect underpants Phase 2: ??? Phase 3: Profit

[ QUOTE ]
is it the fact that button only bet 2 into a 9 dollar pot that made OP think that button didn't have the Q on the flop? And that turn was a bluff/ shove?

[/ QUOTE ]

correct
Old 01-06-2007, 09:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i wuz button, you sense weakness well i sense a calling station lol wtf u doin i coulda easly have a queen there prolly even a set too

[/ QUOTE ]

BTW how can u talk strategy when u have less than half a buyin? puuuuullllllleeeeeeezzzzzzzze nigga

[/ QUOTE ]

BAN, RACISM (serious)
Old 01-06-2007, 09:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i wuz button, you sense weakness well i sense a calling station lol wtf u doin i coulda easly have a queen there prolly even a set too

[/ QUOTE ]

BTW how can u talk strategy when u have less than half a buyin? puuuuullllllleeeeeeezzzzzzzze nigga

[/ QUOTE ]

BAN, RACISM (serious)

[/ QUOTE ]

i thought that it was just a funny common expression. Also Messiah Kid should be shot. Thank you.
Old 01-06-2007, 09:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i just didnt want to have a huge stack cuz i knew youd prolly call me down with nothin like usual and river somethin

if you cant realize why i bet small into the pot its cuz i wanted to make it look like i wanted u to call, any decent player would realize this but hey u just cant bluff a calling station
Old 01-06-2007, 09:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

BAN, RACISM (serious)

[/ QUOTE ]

i thought that it was just a funny common expression. Also Messiah Kid should be shot. Thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]
I like the cut of your jib son. Anyone that calls for the execution of baby Jesus is good in my book.
Old 01-06-2007, 09:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i just didnt want to have a huge stack cuz i knew youd prolly call me down with nothin like usual and river somethin

if you cant realize why i bet small into the pot its cuz i wanted to make it look like i wanted u to call, any decent player would realize this but hey u just cant bluff a calling station

[/ QUOTE ]

ok but u only have 10 dollars so i'm not going to make alot of effort to determine whether or not u are weak or strong I'm just going to play abc poker so if u want to play 3rd level poker get a full buyin.
Old 01-06-2007, 09:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Good thinking and excellent grammar. I applaud you! SN?
Old 01-06-2007, 09:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ok but u only have 10 dollars so i'm not going to make alot of effort to determine whether or not u are weak or strong I'm just going to play abc poker so if u want to play 3rd level poker get a full buyin.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol abc poker is just calling me down no matter what? i gotta bluff there sometimes so that i can get paid off for my queens and sets, u just got lucky that this was the 1 in 1000000 time i wuz bluffin and got coldecked, plus u coulda had AK so i didnt want u to see a free card