Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: hero?
push 8 18.18%
fold 36 81.82%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 09:52 PM

Default Re: STTF [censored] thread January (NSFW)

If anyone needs a good laugh, or wants some entertainment...

http://www.pokerxfactor.com/HA38854/...05_204459/8699

You must have an account at PxF (free to register), but you dont have to be a subscriber or anything involving $$$
Old 01-05-2007, 10:31 PM

Ok so a couple nights ago a few of us are hanging out at my place and prefunking before we go out to this bar down the street. We get back to my house after the bar and its my friend, a chick who ive tried to hook up with the last few times I went out and my friends ex-gf from high school. Now said chick is obviously into my friend and they start making out on the couch. The girl who is the ex gf of they guy getting play on the couch is pretty much all over me. I ask my friend if he would be mad if I hooked up with her and he said he would really rather I didnt.

A few points we are all 22 now so this is his ex gf from 4 years ago. Also the guy is like my best friend and we lived together for 2 years. If I do this it will not end our friendship or anything like that. Would you hook up with this girl?
Old 01-05-2007, 10:43 PM

Yes.
Old 01-05-2007, 10:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok so a couple nights ago a few of us are hanging out at my place and prefunking before we go out to this bar down the street. We get back to my house after the bar and its my friend, a chick who ive tried to hook up with the last few times I went out and my friends ex-gf from high school. Now said chick is obviously into my friend and they start making out on the couch. The girl who is the ex gf of they guy getting play on the couch is pretty much all over me. I ask my friend if he would be mad if I hooked up with her and he said he would really rather I didnt.

A few points we are all 22 now so this is his ex gf from 4 years ago. Also the guy is like my best friend and we lived together for 2 years. If I do this it will not end our friendship or anything like that. Would you hook up with this girl?

[/ QUOTE ]

Would I? No, I value friendships very highly, and I don't let random girls screw them up. If you're that desperate for girls that you can't find someone that isn't an ex of your friend, well, I don't know what I can tell you.

P.S. If your friend realized that the girl he was making out with was the same that you had been attempting to hook up with.. well, he was pretty douche like himself.
Old 01-05-2007, 11:04 PM

My friends and I all understand we would probably [censored] each other over for a girl, get over it, and be friends again long after the girl is gone. This has been proven in practice several times over. Anyone who can't get over an ex 4 YEARS LATER to the point of letting his friend have a little fun is almost certainly not the kind of person I would end up being long term friends with.

Now if a friend stole $20 from me, or [censored] me over in pretty much any way that didn't involve pussy, immediate end of friendship.
Old 01-05-2007, 11:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My friends and I all understand we would probably [censored] each other over for a girl, get over it, and be friends again long after the girl is gone. This has been proven in practice several times over. Anyone who can't get over an ex 4 YEARS LATER to the point of letting his friend have a little fun is almost certainly not the kind of person I would end up being long term friends with.

Now if a friend stole $20 from me, or [censored] me over in pretty much any way that didn't involve pussy, immediate end of friendship.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, you've pretty much hit the two things I never screw around with between friends. Girls and money.

As for the getting over a girl part, I agree.. BUT... I don't usually count it as my place to tell my friend "Screw you, get over her, I'm sleeping with her". If he has an issue with me dating her, I'm probably gonna let it go. There's plenty of other girls out there, and in the case of my best friend, I know he'd do the same for me.
Old 01-05-2007, 11:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Would I? No, I value friendships very highly, and I don't let random girls screw them up. If you're that desperate for girls that you can't find someone that isn't an ex of your friend, well, I don't know what I can tell you.

P.S. If your friend realized that the girl he was making out with was the same that you had been attempting to hook up with.. well, he was pretty douche like himself.

[/ QUOTE ]

I value friendship too but any guy that cockblocks from an ex he had 4 years ago isn't a friend. I would get on her and if it ruins the friendship than the guy isn't worth having as a friend. Him saying he would rather you not while he's getting some from a different girl is especially douchey.
Old 01-05-2007, 11:11 PM

PokerStars Game #7786408351: Tournament #38703344, $150+$12 Hold'em No Limit - Level V (75/150) - 2007/01/05 - 22:08:28 (ET)
Table '38703344 37' 9-max Seat #2 is the button
Seat 1: XbonezX (1800 in chips)
Seat 2: BenWinin (1900 in chips)
Seat 3: Himclip85 (3250 in chips)
Seat 4: Luna The Dog (5008 in chips)
Seat 5: Donna_DKY (3535 in chips)
Seat 6: suzzer99 (2686 in chips)
Seat 7: salehrol (2305 in chips)
Seat 8: kidcadillac (7160 in chips)
Seat 9: tralaira (2620 in chips)
Himclip85: posts small blind 75
Luna The Dog: posts big blind 150
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to suzzer99 [Ac As]
Donna_DKY: folds
suzzer99: raises 300 to 450
salehrol: folds
kidcadillac: folds
tralaira: folds
XbonezX: folds
BenWinin: raises 1450 to 1900 and is all-in
Himclip85: folds
Luna The Dog: folds
suzzer99: calls 1450
*** FLOP *** [8c Kh 9h]
*** TURN *** [8c Kh 9h] [3c]
*** RIVER *** [8c Kh 9h 3c] [4c]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
suzzer99: shows [Ac As] (a pair of Aces)
BenWinin: shows [Qc Kc] (a flush, King high)
BenWinin collected 4025 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***

EVERY [censored] GODDAM MTT I EVER [censored] PLAY. FOR 3 MONTHS NOW. 90% of them I get it all in early as a dominating favorite and lose. I'M LOSING MY [censored] MIND.
Old 01-05-2007, 11:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
why lock the "OT: Cash" thread? thought we had some interesting discussion there.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 01-05-2007, 11:15 PM

Well I didnt care about him hooking up with the other girl. She was more into to him then me so no big deal. We both understand that you cant just dibbs a girl and have each hooked up with girls the other one was trying to get with in the past. However I never hooked up with a girl that was my friends ex. I would definatley not hook up with a recent ex but I thought 4 years and who knows how many girls later he would not care.

Suzzer if a friend stole $20 from me it would end the friendship in my mind.
Closed Thread