Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-05-2007, 02:52 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

[ QUOTE ]
Version 0.31 1/5/07

1. TweakUI is no longer needed (and I recommend not using the Xmouse feature in TweakUI). Now, whenever your mouse is over a Full Tilt table, that table will be activated by the script.

[/ QUOTE ]

What if I need to have TweakUI to also activate other windows on mouseover (i.e. WinAmp, browser, etc)?
Old 01-05-2007, 02:53 PM

Nanochip: Thanks for changing the rounding factor to sb! I have not tested the new version you just posted, but I am looking forward to it.

When I do switch to the latest verison, is there any way to keep my old perferences from the older version (ie fixed bet amts and login options)? I assume it has something to do with resaving the “fts.ini” file from the old version to the new version before I run it... but I’m not sure and I don’t want to mess things up by trying it. I guess it’s just that I don’t know what a .ini file really is or does. I will google it now though

btw- I think I might have found the problem with the FTP sounds shutting off. Something to do with WinDVD player settings or something and I do not think your script caused any probs. Hope I did not waste your time if you searched for the cause.

Also, feel free to PM me way to make a donation. I know you guys don’t do all this for the money but I and others really appreciate it.

-Suerte
Old 01-05-2007, 03:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The Chip stack info feature isnt working on MTTs

[/ QUOTE ]

Mayhem: I just tried it on a few MTTs and didn't see a problem. Does the yellow box show up at all? Are any of the numbers correct? What type of MTT was it (hold'em, omaha, etc)? I assume you have "Display Player's Stack Info" enabled in the options.
nanochip

[/ QUOTE ]

I was playing the midnite 16,000 gtd last nite. The window would show up and would accurately read the chipstack. But everyones M was 0. It works on cash game tables for me for some reason though.
Old 01-05-2007, 04:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is there a way to set it so the message "Move mouse below to chat" does not appear whenever you hover over a table?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, it can be turned off in the options (Chat Box Warning Enabled).
Old 01-05-2007, 04:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What if I need to have TweakUI to also activate other windows on mouseover (i.e. WinAmp, browser, etc)?

[/ QUOTE ]

It should work fine if you also leave the mouseover (Xmouse) enabled in TweakUI. However if you move your mouse over the Display Bet Info box, it will cause it to flash and keep reading the pot value. This doesn't seem to cause any harm.
Old 01-05-2007, 05:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When I do switch to the latest verison, is there any way to keep my old perferences from the older version (ie fixed bet amts and login options)? I assume it has something to do with resaving the “fts.ini” file from the old version to the new version before I run it... but I’m not sure and I don’t want to mess things up by trying it. I guess it’s just that I don’t know what a .ini file really is or does. I will google it now though

[/ QUOTE ]

The .ini file is used to save all of your settings. There were so many new settings in version 0.30 (many with different names), that I programmed it to discard the user's old settings from version 0.22 and earlier. If you are upgradig from version 0.22 or earlier you many want to write down your settings. However, upgrading from version 0.30 to 0.31 (or later), your settings will be kept.

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for changing the rounding factor to sb!

[/ QUOTE ]

let me know what you think about this... The only time I thougt I might want a smaller increment than a small blind increment is when I'm late in a tournament and I want to raise preflop to maybe 2.25 times the big blind. The way it is now you can only increment to 2 or 2.5 times the big blind. But I usually raise to 2.5 or 3 xBB in these situations so it may not be an issue.
Old 01-05-2007, 07:51 PM

Is there any way to turn OFF mouseover. This thing is giving me a headache, and I frankly can't stand it
Old 01-05-2007, 08:38 PM

Nanochip,

Loving the program so far! Thanks for making it available to everyone and for all your hard work!

I was just wondering if the below feature was still on the drawing board as it would make my life so much easier as I like to Sharkscope everyone at my tables.

Let me know if you are still working on it otherwise I will see if I can hack it in myself and will PM you if I can.

Thanks again!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
a hotkey or mouseclick to copy a player name to the clipboard, so that they can easily be pasted into PokerTracker

[/ QUOTE ]
I'll try add it soon.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 01-05-2007, 10:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is there any way to turn OFF mouseover. This thing is giving me a headache, and I frankly can't stand it

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll add an option to allow you to turn it off.
Old 01-06-2007, 12:15 AM

what options work with racetrackview?

all im really interested is using F1 KEYS FOR % OF POT BETS