Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: % of your income from HLH?
Less than 10% 14 16.47%
10%-20 2 2.35%
21-50 15 17.65%
51-80 13 15.29%
80-99 13 15.29%
100 28 32.94%
Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-05-2007, 05:09 PM

Default Re: Full TIlt account frozen, stolen from genuine player.

I played many other people heads up too, and only lost to two of them, one cause it was 5/10 hu, and wasnt comfortable.
Old 01-05-2007, 05:11 PM

the thing is, if its chip dumping...why even play me at all. He was already getting away with money, so he says from his fraudulent stuff, and cashing out. He played me to play me. Playing me would only raise more eyebrows and have people catch on. He could simply cash out what he stole, in essence.

that is a strong point as to how i was not involved. Playing me was unnecessary to his efforts.
Old 01-05-2007, 05:19 PM

Remember when batman started this thread with 1 post...

[ QUOTE ]
the thing is, if its chip dumping...why even play me at all. He was already getting away with money, so he says from his fraudulent stuff, and cashing out. He played me to play me. Playing me would only raise more eyebrows and have people catch on. He could simply cash out what he stole, in essence.

that is a strong point as to how i was not involved. Playing me was unnecessary to his efforts.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 01-05-2007, 05:19 PM

Cashout limits aren't infinite.
Old 01-05-2007, 05:33 PM

Under FTP's theory, he was playing you so that you could cash the money out through your legit account...
Old 01-05-2007, 05:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There was a stretch in Oct/Nov I think where some people were able to get their current account switched to a rakeback affiliate.

I think quite a few people found about this in the A/R forum and took advantage of the opportunity.

I didn't pay much attention to it because I already had RB there but I'm sure others can confirm that this was happening.

[/ QUOTE ]

Confirmed.
Old 01-05-2007, 06:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
sorry to dissapoint, i have not been outted. They took the money that was chargedback, and left what i won from others. This is the right thing, and I hope no one ever be put in my situation. I am pleased with how they handled the situation, and have restored faith in fulltiltpoker.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you retarded? If you were the innocent victim here, do you think they would seize any of your money? You were found to be DIRECTLY involved in a chip dumping scam to launder money fraudulently charged. I hope somewhere down the road in this thread, you figure out that you are EXTREMELY lucky. You deserve zero money and should be going to jail if the evidence is as overwhelming as FTPSean suggests that it is. If these were U.S. companies, you would be going to jail. I'm not sure how international law/ Hague convention stuff works, but I wouldn't be celebrating quite yet.
Old 01-05-2007, 06:31 PM

I got nothing for Alan and Lee anymore. Though there may still be some benefit for this thread.

FTPSean said:
[ QUOTE ]
We made the commitment to our players to improve the communication between them and our team of investigators; as a result, turn around time on an investigation of this nature has been reduced significantly. However one significant aspect of credit card fraud investigations cannot be sped up. It can take weeks for credit card charge-backs to surface.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't you think the customer should be apprised of this instead of being left in the dark for possibly months. Can't you drop them a note saying something like:

"We have completed our portion of the investigation and have determined that you participated in collusive play. See attached evidence. We are now going to wait for the chargeback to come in, which could take up to two months. If there is fraud involved in these activities your funds will be confiscated and you will be reported to the authorities. If after 8 weeks there is no chargeback we will release your funds via your preferred withdrawn method, then close your account permanently for violating the site's Terms & Conditions."

Or something like that with the appropriate details.

It seems to me a whole lot of the Sturm und Drang of these "FTP stole my monies" ordeals could be avoided if you just let people know what you were doing and how long it might possibly take.
Old 01-05-2007, 06:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
have personally looked into my deposit history...i made a deposit through Nexum e-check ONLY...there were never credit card deposits...i have since learned i did not use the correct bank routing number when i deposited, meaning i was credited with hundreds/low thousands of dollars that were never paid by a bank...i won maybe 10,000 over the 2-4 weeks i had a fulltilt account...i had no problem withdrawing the funds to my epassporte credit card...BatmanAlan played me, along with a few other friends of mine that live in different states just for fun...and i believe this is who they are referring to as the "clean accounts"....anyways....i guess you can say what i did was fraud...not intentional however...but of course i will not refund fulltilt...since they froze my account with money still in it...so i mean theres nothing to be done now...

[/ QUOTE ]

By definition fraud is intentional.
Old 01-05-2007, 06:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Magus,

We cashed out the portion of the OP's balance that was derived from legitimate table play to his preferred payment processor and seized the funds that were fraudulent. This was done yesterday.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why? If he was directly involved as your original email in this thread suggests, why should he get any money back? I think the major problem that people have with Full Tilt in these threads is the speed and manner in which these investigations are conducted. I would have nothing against a full confiscation of all guilty parties' funds. I am sure the people in the fraud department earn a salary. Couldn't this money be put to better use than funding some online scammers next venture?

Also, are you planning on turning over the evidence to the authorities?