Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-05-2007, 11:03 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt SnG Opener - Design Phase - Looking for Suggestions

I love this forum, and i love guys like you. I just thought yesterday that i needed something like this and the next day the solution is posted. Great work.

Input:
1)two is fine for my use, but i imagine some people would want more?
2)Definatly buy me in. If not i feel it defeats the purpose --> No clicking for me.
3)Yes
4)I close all my lobbies while playing. If someone wants to see the lobby the button is right in the table window. Closing is fine.
5)Seems great to have the script shut down completed tables. Maybe allow a 30 sec delay for "gg" and other chat. (How many seconds to delay may even be adjustable by the user?)

Questions:
1) Will it be able to place tables at a specific location on my screen? How about multiple screens?
2) I get the point right that if i ask it to keep 4 S&G open it keeps buying me in as soon as one is done?

Again. Great stuff.
Old 01-06-2007, 08:32 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt SnG Opener - Design Phase - Looking for Suggestions

Thanks for the feedback, Djay!

[ QUOTE ]
Questions:
1) Will it be able to place tables at a specific location on my screen? How about multiple screens?
2) I get the point right that if i ask it to keep 4 S&G open it keeps buying me in as soon as one is done?

[/ QUOTE ]

1. I'm thinking of having an X and Y position box on the screen so you can set where you want all new tables to open. This way you can then specify where you want new tables to go initially, and they won't cover up your exisiting tables, but you have to drag new tables to where you want them to go. Will this work for you? I'd like to avoid having to keep track of many table positions on your screen and putting new tables into empty positions.

2. Yes, if you have the tables set to open continuously, they will keep opening at the stagger rate you specify. If you specify 0 as a stagger rate it will open a new table as soon as one finishes.