Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-04-2007, 09:23 PM

Default Re: Jail or no Jail?

LOL at people believing this joker

Post shots of pokertracker please...
Old 01-04-2007, 10:06 PM

i once played a game where you had to lie still in the grass and find the longest piece of grass for $10 a piece of grass with my friend. Am i degenerate gambler? k thx.
Old 01-04-2007, 10:51 PM

so, whos going to step up and stake the guy?
Old 01-04-2007, 10:59 PM

Man, this thread is going nowhere.....

Somebody lock this up
Old 01-04-2007, 11:20 PM

some posts in this thread scare me, i think OP is right with a lot of the things he said.

I just hope i can stay away from all the -EV stuff that's everywhere around 'us'.
Old 01-04-2007, 11:37 PM

yes yes we're all wrong.. clearly we're moronic and cumpulsive to this highly addictive drug of poker. now excuse me while I go wipe my tears with $20s and man up to my own problems in life (sans blaming others, ofcuz) while you go cut yourself / go to jail for being a moron.

Although i must say your prior drug addictions really almost had me convinced that you are a winnar.
Old 01-04-2007, 11:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
weird how everyone is railing on this dude, i think he has a pretty sad story

[/ QUOTE ]

dude normally i'd agree but he's so trolling. notice how horrible his sentence structure and train of thought can be yet every 10 or so lines he drops some smart vocab out of nowhere.
Old 01-05-2007, 12:47 AM

Default Post deleted by Ryan Beal

Old 01-07-2007, 07:34 AM

OP:

You've hijacked your own thread. The short answer to your OP is yes, he can got to jail. Since he can cover it, now he's just rationalizing that he shouldn't to put the nail in the coffin.

Your "friend" is apparently a degenerate in a number of different ways, and really I'd worry more about addressing that, since it's almost certain that problems like this can happen more and more often.

[ QUOTE ]
You are right, people that use drugs are all losers too!

[/ QUOTE ]

They are. Drug addicts, thieves, and degenerate gamblers are all losers, especially when they're wrapped up in the same package - they teach that in grade school. I'm not saying a given person can't be rehabilitated, since some get help and pull it together, or that they don't have good qualities. I am saying that in the state of being a drug addict/problem gambler/thief, a person is most definately a loser.

Without any money or credibility, the best thing would probably be to tell your friend to close up shop, and hit up GA and NA. Maybe see about some emotional issues with a mental health professional.

ANyway, legal issues are just another problem your friend doesn't need. If he were serious about getting it together, he'd cover the deposits made if it's still possible, and move forward to tackle the other problems.

I guess it depends on how serious your friend is... does he really want to change his life, or is he only interested in finding ways to weasal out of financial obligations and so on? You can argue about it on the internet all you want, but at the end of the day he'll still be neck deep in problems that won't go away by themselves.
Old 01-08-2007, 03:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
On a positive tip.... If I ever did get sentenced to anything more than a year or so... I would flee from the law, attempt some sick heists and hunt a few people down to kill them.

IM pretty sure that being the first serial killer to post all the killings on the innanet would me a monster hit. Better than Mickey and Mallory.

I dont believe in god, and I def aint sitting in jail for too long, so killing people who deserve to die, and taking some shots at some interesting robberies > jail.

Worst comes to worst... Death by cop and at least I will live on in his nightmares.

[/ QUOTE ]

What is wrong with you people? Guy posts something like that and we should feel sorry for him?? Give me a break.