Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Thor or Captain Marvel?
Thor 102 72.86%
Captain Marvel 38 27.14%
Voters: 140. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-04-2007, 04:28 PM

Default Re: Fattest Girl You Ever Nailed?

fluff,

I think we're gonna need more detailed pictures. Also, please don't get disgusted with us yet...

all: This poll is beyond retarted, since a 130lb short chick could look fat while a 160lb tall chick could be pretty cute. All about proportion baby.

--GA

PS: ~200 but I'd happily go way beyond that if the mood was right. Viva la grandes!
Old 01-04-2007, 04:32 PM

I'm AWARE that I'm not disgustingly fat, thank you! That's the point that I'm trying to make.

[ QUOTE ]
all: This poll is beyond retarted, since a 130lb short chick could look fat while a 160lb tall chick could be pretty cute. All about proportion baby.

[/ QUOTE ]

thank you sir.
the average american woman is 5'4, so that's why you all have these dreams of 120 lb girlies, and everyone + being obese.

edit: sowwy, i didn't mean to end the thread. please continue voting and ignore my comments.
Old 01-04-2007, 04:45 PM

fluff--
i'm a girl. i would probably be considered fat by these standards, too. but, like you, i'm not.
Old 01-04-2007, 04:54 PM

I think that any girl who is on here and is claiming not-fatness, needs to provide detailed bikini pics for us to verify.

I went with under 200lbs. my wife is 5'3" and when she was pregnant got up near 200lbs, but normally weights about 140 or so. DD's add to the wieght, and I like my girls to have curves.
Old 01-04-2007, 05:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
More importantly, if she dropped down to your weight, then she would look like you - i.e. a skinny boy. If he was into skinny boys, then he would be gay.

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf, no. there's no reason to assume that a 5'11 155 lb. girl wouldn't "look like a girl."

what i was questioning is that his 5'11 friend would "die" if she fell to 140 lbs. her BMI (19.5) wouldn't even fall in the "underweight" category!
Old 01-04-2007, 05:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
my friend is 5'11", a stick, and would probably be dead if she dropped down to 140.

[/ QUOTE ]

really? i doubt it. i'm 5'11 155 and my body fat % is probably much lower than your female friend's, and i'm nowhere near dangerously thin.

[/ QUOTE ]

guys don't have boobs. she has big boobs. big boobs add lbs. mystery solved.

[/ QUOTE ]

men have more muscle than women. muscle is dense. a healthy man generally weighs more than a healthy woman of the same height. i agree there is no mystery.
Old 01-04-2007, 05:47 PM

the hottest girl I ever slept with was 140... but she was 5'8''... proportion is key.

PERFECT 10... to this day I have no idea what she was doing with me.
Old 01-04-2007, 05:48 PM

PS... my last girlfriend was only 5'2''... when she was 110 she looked great... by the time she got to 121 (and stopped working out)... I couldn't stand seeing her naked.
Old 01-04-2007, 06:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
what i was questioning is that her 5'11 friend would "die" if she fell to 140 lbs. her BMI (19.5) wouldn't even fall in the "underweight" category!

[/ QUOTE ]

hyperbole
Old 01-04-2007, 06:19 PM

I voted 200+ but I am not sure if she was over or under 200, definitely hovering around that number though. This was during my heavy drug usage college days and she was 26 with a daughter and I was 19. She was like 5'6 and right around 200 lbs and she wasn't that bad looking, definitely not hot though.She had huge breasts though and used to let me do blow off of em...heh. She was real good in bed, definitely very experienced. I sexed her a number of times because she taught me alot and let me use any opening in any way I saw fit.I used her like a science experiment. She was a bit of a whore I suppose in hindsight but in my opinion all men should try a 200+lb girl at least once.They do things the good looking respectable girls with high self esteem most of the time won't.