Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-04-2007, 04:03 PM

Default Software to Calculate ROI by Game Wins/Losses for Taxes

In 2007 I need better record keeping software.

I'd like something that shows my wins, losses, ROI, and can be broken down by game, time period etc.

I've used Stat king in the past and found it pretty good. Problem was I started using a 2nd computer and then just started putting my sessions into an online spreadsheet. I see there are some speadsheets out there that do ROI etc but most of them seem to be focused on tourneys or cash. I'd like to have something that keeps track of both cash and tournaments. Also I don't have Excel so if it is a speadsheet i need something that doesn't require excel (I can use open office)

Preferrably I'd like something that tracks this online automatically when I play kind of like pokeroffice or pokertracker. Statking is ok but it really isn't designed for poker and doesn't break things down naturally between cash and tournaments. Can pokertracker do this? Or is it only good at keeping stats on my opponents. And if pokertracker works or pokeroffice I would need the ability to manually add info from sessions that I play offline or on a second computer. I've used pokeroffice in the past but it doesn't seem good for this type of thing as I don't see how to add a tournament. I only see the ability to edit a current one (although I used version 1.97 of poker office). And it didn't seem great at figuing out how much was one in mtt although I don't mind adding this.

And I play on 2 computers so something that integrates across two computers fairly easily would be best. I'm just looking for suggestions.

Thanks
Old 01-04-2007, 04:32 PM

Default Re: Software to Calculate ROI by Game Wins/Losses for Taxes

I was looking at the new version of pokeroffice and it reminded me of one thing.

I would like to be able to differentiate SNGs from MTT. Pokeroffice just seems to go off of the buyin amount. It looks like i might just have to stick with statking and/or a spreadsheet.
Old 01-05-2007, 12:27 AM

Default Re: Software to Calculate ROI by Game Wins/Losses for Taxes

uh.. Pokertracker?