Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Student Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-29-2006, 10:12 PM

Default Re: Writing papers for $$

[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone else feel the need to vomit after reading this post?

[/ QUOTE ]
yes, although I don't doubt the average college professor would give this crap an "A"
Old 12-29-2006, 10:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'VE GOT A BUSINESS PROPOSAL. YOU WRITE THESE PAPERS FOR PEOPLE AND THEN I'LL EDIT THEM SO THEY DON'T SUCK, LOOK I'LL EDIT YOUR POST FOR FREE.

[ QUOTE ]
Hey everyone, I have a question about writing papers for money. I am a 24 year old former student. I am exceedingly good at pretentious writing. I'm bad at poker so I need to do something else.

Once this girl used me to write a paper because I wanted to have sex with her. She got an A, but she didn't have sex with me after.

THE END

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
concise, I like
Old 12-29-2006, 10:18 PM

Plagiarism is free and if done correctly very difficult to catch and prove.
Old 12-31-2006, 10:35 PM

lol thesaurusaments
Old 01-01-2007, 07:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what's the correct way to plagiarize?
Old 01-02-2007, 01:29 AM

dear frasier crane,
not sure why you are posting on 2+2, but writing papers for people is legit. i have done it, and people have done them for me. using sites is stupid. hope that answers your substantive query.
Old 01-02-2007, 12:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what's the correct way to plagiarize?

[/ QUOTE ]

It depends, say its a 10 page paper, here are a few guidlines

1. Find obscure source
2. Read obscure source
3. NEVER Reference obscure source
4. Find referenced sorces (preferably notable ones)
5. Insert numerous relevant refrences & qoutes (attributed)
6. Change the beginning
7. Change the end
8. Read final product
9. Comprehend final product
10. Be sure that final product is not beyond what the professor perceives as your capabilities. We don't won't to draw suspicion or get published.
Old 01-04-2007, 05:16 AM

Thanks for your comments everyone, in light of the many indelicate comments, I'll say that at least 2+2 hasn't changed. Unfortunately, I am far too engaged with pressing matters of my peculiar life to participate on a regular basis, but even so I have found your answers helpful.

First, of course no one here is impressed with obfuscating verbiage, and that is the better part of my cause for posting this question her. Well that and I am not familiar with any other online community, and from my assessment, there isn't another with the intelligence and age parameters found here, note both are needed.

While it is true that an individual with command of language and even moderate intelligence can rewrite a paper that can suffice for this purpose, this demographic is not the focus of these sites. I will say that many of you have a point aboiut doing this without the help of any website, so help me out tactically.

How is one, who is not at university, and who does not have the time or conviction to get on the net every day, network to accomplish the goal of regular work?

Any suggestions on this would be appreciated, hell I'd even give you a hug and call you beautiful.

It is true also, that poker is not a good option for me now, I make a few hundred per month from it, but that just is not enough, so an additional enterprise must be found. Now given my particular skill set, there are not many attractive options that I have found.

My work calls, pressing matters, nasty vibrations, go to go.

Oh yeah, and since I orginally posted this question, I recieved three charges, possession, driving while drinking (not DUI, as I was not drunk, but drinking), and driving on a suspended liscence. Any suggestions on that, or at least give me some more careless words for comic value.

But please, if you aren't clever enough to add either comic relief or substantive advice, just don't respond, inert hangers on really are annoying.

Love you

Cam
Old 01-04-2007, 05:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for your comments everyone, in light of the many indelicate comments, I'll say that at least 2+2 hasn't changed. Unfortunately, I am far too engaged with pressing matters of my peculiar life to participate on a regular basis, but even so I have found your answers helpful.

First, of course no one here is impressed with obfuscating verbiage, and that is the better part of my cause for posting this question her. Well that and I am not familiar with any other online community, and from my assessment, there isn't another with the intelligence and age parameters found here, note both are needed.

While it is true that an individual with command of language and even moderate intelligence can rewrite a paper that can suffice for this purpose, this demographic is not the focus of these sites. I will say that many of you have a point aboiut doing this without the help of any website, so help me out tactically.

How is one, who is not at university, and who does not have the time or conviction to get on the net every day, network to accomplish the goal of regular work?

Any suggestions on this would be appreciated, hell I'd even give you a hug and call you beautiful.

It is true also, that poker is not a good option for me now, I make a few hundred per month from it, but that just is not enough, so an additional enterprise must be found. Now given my particular skill set, there are not many attractive options that I have found.

My work calls, pressing matters, nasty vibrations, go to go.

Oh yeah, and since I orginally posted this question, I recieved three charges, possession, driving while drinking (not DUI, as I was not drunk, but drinking), and driving on a suspended liscence. Any suggestions on that, or at least give me some more careless words for comic value.

But please, if you aren't clever enough to add either comic relief or substantive advice, just don't respond, inert hangers on really are annoying.

Love you

Cam

[/ QUOTE ]

if this post is indicative of your typical writing style, you are an atrocious writer and have no place writing essays for other students. there are comma splices all over the place, no conciseness of language, dangling modifiers, etc. i'm not saying that i myself am a brilliant writer (though i did get an 800 on SAT Verbal and an 800 on SAT II Writing) but i feel that i have enough skill to call your work thus far dreck. please, don't make students pay you to get worse grades. that's unconscionable.
Old 01-04-2007, 08:02 AM

Thanks for your critique, and your assessment of the syntactical, grammatical, and spelling errors(although you didn't mention them, they are there)is correct, but this is not an academic composition, it is a post written exceedingly fast, while at work, in the middle of a relative cluster.

I can say what I wish about the skill and talent I possess, but my commentary would be immaterial, as is yours.

I have a history of papers, graded not by peers, but by the faculty of numerous universities to back up my claims. Any claim lacking in evidence is one not worth making. I have never recieved any grade below an A for any of my compositions, the same holds true for those written for others. Well, that isn't quite true, I did recieve a 50 out of 100 in a 100 level english course. This was largely because I wrote an anti-feminist paper, and turned it in to a feminist professor. I was attempting to show that this teacher did not grade on merit, but on style, affability, and charm. I brought the issue to the chair of her department, and I was not entertained in any way, because my paper was written about a morally reprehensible topic. May it be noted, however, that my paper specifically cited only physical metrics.

Instead of critiquing an idle post on the internet, why not analyze an actual paper of mine?

Oh yeah, I haven't posted one!

I may not be back on the net for several days, as there are responsibilities and concerns, but, if anyone wishes, I can post an article in this thread. I really did not expect this bellicose atmosphere in the middle of a substantive thread, but this is fine. well, regardless I will post something later today, then your critique, my most helpful friend, would be on a valid subject.

Thanks again

Cam