Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What is James doing in this thread?
Bitching 8 27.59%
Bitching A LOT 21 72.41%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-31-2006, 05:52 PM

Default Re: Has a girl ever \"Asked you Out\" ?

[ QUOTE ]
I've been asked out by chicks, but have never been approached by a hooker....The world is a strange place

[/ QUOTE ]

Weird. I thought I was the only one.
Old 12-31-2006, 06:15 PM

current girlfriend of 1+ years asked me out.
Old 01-01-2007, 04:56 AM

Yes,It went something like this.

1:00 AM Sat Morning: Got a call from a girl I worked with at the time saying that another girl that we both used to work with had broken up with her bf and wanted my #.

1:15 AM: Got a call from the girl who wanted my # and set up a "hang out" for that night.

11:00 PM that night: Naked in bed having sex with her.

This fling didn't last very long(about a month) but I learned a valuable lesson. Girls on the rebound from 5 year relationships are really easy.
Old 01-01-2007, 05:04 AM

I used to get asked out a lot more when my body fat percentage was below 10, but the majority of the chicks bold enough to ask a guy out are fatties.

A previous relationship (from several years ago) started by her asking me out, and I was so stunned that a non-fatty was interested that I jumped on board for like 4 years.
Old 01-03-2007, 06:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Once in 6th grade a girl passed me a note that said, "Will you be my boyfriend"? There were two boxes, yes or no, I checked no.

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 01-03-2007, 01:28 PM

when i was 22-26 and a bartender at olive garden and outback i got asked out by 30-45 year old women all the time. theyd sit there and get drunk with friends at the bar after they ate and id joke around with the group while keeping their drinks full. allot of times one of the cougars would hit me up for what i was doing after work or would tell me where they were going to hang out. i was single back then and would look them up if she was somewhat attractive.

i am in no way a balla. im just funny and knew what drunk women 30-45 whanted to hear back then. hell i have a friend that back then was a total dork(he still his) that i took with me on a few of these occations that i was going to meet a group of drunk women that told me where they were going after my bar. out of the 3-4 times i invited him even he got laid 2-3 times. and he actually repelled girls our own age.
Old 01-03-2007, 01:37 PM

When I was a junior in highschool this girl from another school needed a date to the junior prom. She got my number and called me up and invited herself over. She sat there all night really boring and then finally said "will you go to my junior prom with me?" and I said yes.

She IM'd me later that night and said "sorry we didn't hook up I was really nervous about asking you"

I ended up not going.
Old 01-03-2007, 01:39 PM

When I was fresh out of college working my way up the corporate ladder at a pretty rapid pace, I had it happen several times. The smell of success appears to have a nice effect on women.

Ray
Old 01-03-2007, 01:49 PM

Yes. Here are a few highlights spanning the last 20 years.

As a 16 year old working at Wendy's I get asked out by two different chicks. I accept and have a short fling with both of them with a slight overlap. The fact that they hated each other made it all the more fun.

However, I really missed out when one girl who worked there got me a case of beer and a box of condoms as a secret Santa gift. I never gave her a call or tried to hit it.

Looking back I should have done much better in my Wendy's era, but I was into sports, heavy metal and cars before girls.

Last year I'm on a business trip to Vegas and am enjoying a night cap at the Red Rock hotel bar when what you guys would call a hot cougar (35ish with nice face and D cups) asks me to hang out with her the next night. Being the happily married man that I am I politely declined.
Old 01-03-2007, 01:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Last year I'm on a business trip to Vegas and am enjoying a night cap at the Red Rock hotel bar when what you guys would call a hot cougar (35ish with nice face and D cups) asks me to hang out with her the next night. Being the happily married man that I am I politely declined.

[/ QUOTE ]

Were you wearing your ring at the time?