Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2006, 03:01 PM

Default Re: WSEx: Official Monthly Thread: December. (#4 of 4.)

A couple of random WPEX observations:

1 - This place is dying a slow death. Last night there were almost no limit games going. Only 1 30/60 game and almost nothing from 3/6 - 20/40. WSEX_GM, you should really change the aces promo like you said you would if you want to generate more traffic.

2 - I have noticed something peculiar. There are a few players at WPEX that are on there all the time. They'll often sit alone at a table trying to start a game. These players are just god aweful and people flock to their tables. Despite how bad they are, they always win and always draw out. They play the most disgusting junk on earth, bluff in bad spots and win win win. I don't buy into the "WPEX is rigged" nonsense, but something is starting to smell. I have never seen these players have a losing session. I would like to hear some other opinions on the following screen names.

BonafideAss - Never loses, constantly draws out, every retarded naked bluff ends up getting there too.

Ciara - About the same as BonafideAss.

Chris Farley

These are just a few. Flame me if you want and say how much I suck, but something stinks. I almost think that there might be some merit to the "house bot" argument. Maybe these players are placed there to start games, I dunno.

3 - Why why why does no one ever chat at WPEX? I have never seen such a lack of chat at any other site despite the limit. That is concerning me as well. It doesn't make sense that WPEX is the only site with players who won't chat.
Old 12-29-2006, 05:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
3 - Why why why does no one ever chat at WPEX? I have never seen such a lack of chat at any other site despite the limit. That is concerning me as well. It doesn't make sense that WPEX is the only site with players who won't chat.

[/ QUOTE ]

I chat all the time when I play, probably way more than I should, and it's probably a leak.

I did see something weird last night though, we were playing 10-handed and one person sat out, and the three people behind him instantly sat out, like they had their "sit out next hand" button clicked. It was really weird that four people did that in row at the same table, I wish I wrote their screennames down.
Old 12-29-2006, 06:04 PM

bb88, that is something else I see on a regular basis that is very strange that I do not see at other sites.
Old 12-29-2006, 08:48 PM

Why don't you play at odd hours and screen shot a few times and paste into word, repeat for a few nights in a row.

I'm not saying I disagree with you at all, but proff is hard...however, screen shotting 4 people sitting out the big blind is quick. Post it in the forum.

Reporting possible 'cheats' is not bad (and revealing names). I will keep on the watch Ding Dong.
Old 01-02-2007, 09:18 AM

No WPEX posts for 4 days? What's the world coming to?

Edit/MH: Just in case there's a rush, please goto new thread.
Closed Thread