Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > High Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2006, 07:20 PM

Default Re: bankroll for 1/2 6max

Ahh...Tex, you are right, i accidentally did a copy and paste job. that post is the original post done by the Op in that thread. that is the post I am responding to. you will see that is the first post in that thread, verbatim. Looks like i goofed. First one is me, second is my accidental copy and paste job. My fault
Old 12-28-2006, 07:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just note that I only brought up my earnings after being berated by bob and stinky about bankroll mgmt blah blah blah.

[/ QUOTE ]

you stated this
50k changes absolutely nothing in my life
months ago in the BBV thread where you showed that internet posting is very difficult for you.

In this thread you have posted

sounds like stinky is in the middle of one of those 500bb downswings. make sure you get that degree from that stellar institution you attend...you need backup plan in case you don't find that luckbox

which makes it very obvious that you don't have to worry about being bust and you want eveyone to know that.

you also posted this

I earn over 7 figures a year in my day job. The concept of "bankroll" for my situation is meaningless. Unless i feel like donating in bobbys room, then maybe i'll have to think about it......Now go back to Canterbury and grind out your living, where you may make what I pay in taxes in one year.

which again talks about how much you make in all its glory, and then throw in the douchebaggery/retarded taxes comment.

Again you then post

you probably wish you make what i pay in taxes

we get it. you claim to make lots and lots of money, and you clearly feel that making lots of money makes one great, and that those who make less should be envious of you. you also obviously feel that anyone who makes less than you will feel insulted if you bring up the fact that they indeed do make less than you. your value-system is totally [censored] up, which is obvious from your previous "look at my and my money posts" and from this one

I'd be p!ssed too if I were pokerbob looking for someone to stake me in 1/2.

why would you be pissed looking for a stake, unless you have an unhealthy, misguided love of money? (which you obviously do). the right staking arrangement is typically a win/win for both parties, but you clearly wouldn't understand that.

EDIT: I missed this one

But i am humored how my US tax bill is atleast twice what Pokerbob and stinky (combined) hope to make a year.

how do you know what pete and i make? what is missing in your life that this "humors" you (Assuming it were true)?

it is pretty clear that you are (a) an idiot and (b) a sad, sad person who cannot please a woman orally but who feels that having lots of money makes her more likely to fake it.
Old 12-28-2006, 07:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just note that I only brought up my earnings after being berated by bob and stinky about bankroll mgmt blah blah blah. flame away, that is fine. I'm a big boy and I understand. I'd be p!ssed too if I were pokerbob looking for someone to stake me in 1/2.
Bob how's that working out anyways? any updates for us, please?

[/ QUOTE ]

i never berated you about bankroll management. i couldn't care less about how you or anyone else manages their bankrolls. i may have pointed out that you ask retarded questions though.
Old 12-28-2006, 07:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Lestat, by the way, I appreciate the apology. I'm guessing like yourself, Pokerbob also read the posts out of order. Either that, or he is just flat out inbred (a fair assumption given that he's from Minnesota, yes?) I tried to keep things civil, constructive and mature, but Stinky and his staked-stars boyfriend wouldn't have it that way.

Thank You

[/ QUOTE ]

Posts like these are not winning you alot of support.
Old 12-28-2006, 07:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]

why would you be pissed looking for a stake, unless you have an unhealthy, misguided love of money? (which you obviously do). the right staking arrangement is typically a win/win for both parties, but you clearly wouldn't understand that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, staking arrangements are typically win/win situations. everyone should do it. this game is so easy. I'd rather have to worry about coming thru for my stake-partner then play for myself
Old 12-28-2006, 07:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, staking arrangements are typically win/win situations. everyone should do it. this game is so easy. I'd rather have to worry about coming thru for my stake-partner then play for myself

[/ QUOTE ]

this post makes no sense given your previous post. are you schizophrenic?
Old 12-28-2006, 07:51 PM

MitchL, my sincere apologies for offending the entire state of Minnesota. Minnesota has many great things to offer like Lake Minnetoka boat cruises, the Blake School, St. Olaf College, General Mills and Guidant (which has since been acquired by Boston Sci). Seriously, my bad for that broad comment.

Just going after the pre-pubescent duo of Pokerbob (btw...will you please please please give us an update already!!) and StinkyPete...yes...he chose a handle after a cartoon character, how cute.
Old 12-28-2006, 07:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this post makes no sense given your previous post. are you schizophrenic?

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, even the extremely inbred should be able to detect the sarcasm there...lol!
Old 12-28-2006, 07:57 PM

Honestly, how is this not locked?
Old 12-28-2006, 07:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]

it is pretty clear that you are (a) an idiot and (b) a sad, sad person who cannot please a woman orally but who feels that having lots of money makes her more likely to fake it.

[/ QUOTE ]

This coming from the guy who repeatedly told me i must "have a nice penis"...its ok that you like to pound the owl's eye of little boys like stinkypete. what you do in your time is your biz
Closed Thread