Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-27-2006, 05:03 PM

Default Re: Do you play Full Tilt?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

How? If you have the money in your account I can't steal it? You recieve 70 and then send 70? How can you possibly be scammed.

[/ QUOTE ]

If the Full Tilt funds turn out to be from a bad credit card or something of that nature the other guy is on the hook for the money. There is pretty much no reason for someone that doesn't know you to make the transfer, there just isn't any upside, and a bad downside.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah I see. I'm 18 so don't have bad credit yet. Idk this forum always seemed friendly. I figured someone would just want to help. Maybe i'm wrong

[/ QUOTE ]
Oddly enough I have money on PS that I want to move to FTP. But in general, doing this kind of thing online makes me feel uneasy...

-Chry
Old 12-28-2006, 06:32 PM

Default Re: Do you play Full Tilt?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

How? If you have the money in your account I can't steal it? You recieve 70 and then send 70? How can you possibly be scammed.

[/ QUOTE ]

If the Full Tilt funds turn out to be from a bad credit card or something of that nature the other guy is on the hook for the money. There is pretty much no reason for someone that doesn't know you to make the transfer, there just isn't any upside, and a bad downside.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah I see. I'm 18 so don't have bad credit yet. Idk this forum always seemed friendly. I figured someone would just want to help. Maybe i'm wrong

[/ QUOTE ]

you probably shouldn't announce that you're under age.

what's your handle on FTP?