Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Student Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-28-2006, 01:55 PM

Default Writing papers for $$

Hey everyone, I have been absent from the 2+2 community for about 2 months, just too busy with work, and when I logged on today to post this question, it was already, in a crude way, being discussed in another thread.

My question is, as one would surmise, about composing academic papers as a paid enterprise. First, I am a 24 year old former student, immutably irresponsible, and completely dismissive of the teachings of others. Given my curious proclivities, school is not the place for me. Even so, I am exceedingly good at techical writing, or scholastic composition, or whatever term(s) you may feel compelled to use.
I now have the need for more income, my poker play does bring in small amounts of money, but I am a live player, and this is not particularly conducive to financial solvency, given the fact that these games are difficult to find here, and the regulars grow weary of my smiling face. I am soon to find myself in a situation where I must pay rent, which is new, and in light of this pervasive shift in living arrangement, it would be prudent of me to find another exploitable aspect of my person to fracture off and sell to the general public.
So enough of these idle ramblings, to the point!!

I was made aware by a friend, of a set of websites whose cause for existence is to provide custom essays for students willing to pay. I did not know this existed, as I am not internet savvy, and feel the novelty of invention to be something of a distraction from the better portion of human endeavor, not any true ornament to it, but again, I stray. I had just written a paper on Kant for a friend, at no charge, for her 480 atlantic something or other class. This specific paper was 10 pages, and was rather easy and mirthful to write and review. She received an A, and suggested that I do this for a living, as my current job is a tedious, arduous management position in a Fortune 500 company, about which the less said the better. To this end, she perused the internet for several minutes, and produced a listing of sites which could use people of my intrepid ability to assist in the academic dishonesty of the upper middle class.

Here, at long last is the substantive query, has anyone used these sites? Has anyone written for any of these?(as individuals exist here of such talent as to make this possible.)

Thanks for any responses, mods please note the following so as to not auto delete my technically redundant post, I am specifically asking about bestessays.com, and any like sites.
Old 12-28-2006, 05:15 PM

Default Re: Writing papers for $$

I doubt these sorta sites pay their employees well.

I think you would be better off finding a means to solicite your own business, or to find some sort of niche in the existing market and exploit it yourself.
Old 12-28-2006, 05:56 PM

If you feel that this is a possibility, contact a web-site creator post haste, and make your own site. As you most assuredly know, the virtue of working for yourself vastly outweighs the burden of toiling monotonously day in day out for some lug whom you care little for. Also you will not be getting the proverbial "shaft" by doing all the work and not receiving your fair share.
Old 12-28-2006, 06:49 PM

Does anyone else feel the need to vomit after reading this post?
Old 12-28-2006, 07:18 PM

"Does anyone else feel the need to vomit after reading this post?"

I concur. I am teeming with volatile and acrid bile and overcome with the inclination to forcibly dispell this putrid substance from my being.

Old 12-28-2006, 07:52 PM

u dun rite gud
Old 12-29-2006, 03:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
"Does anyone else feel the need to vomit after reading this post?"

I concur. I am teeming with volatile and acrid bile and overcome with the inclination to forcibly dispell this putrid substance from my being.

[/ QUOTE ]
ahahaha. OP pwned
Old 12-29-2006, 04:03 PM

do you honestly think anyone here is impressed by your pretentious writing?
Old 12-29-2006, 04:20 PM

I'VE GOT A BUSINESS PROPOSAL. YOU WRITE THESE PAPERS FOR PEOPLE AND THEN I'LL EDIT THEM SO THEY DON'T SUCK, LOOK I'LL EDIT YOUR POST FOR FREE.

[ QUOTE ]
Hey everyone, I have a question about writing papers for money. I am a 24 year old former student. I am exceedingly good at pretentious writing. I'm bad at poker so I need to do something else.

Once this girl used me to write a paper because I wanted to have sex with her. She got an A, but she didn't have sex with me after.

THE END

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-29-2006, 06:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'VE GOT A BUSINESS PROPOSAL. YOU WRITE THESE PAPERS FOR PEOPLE AND THEN I'LL EDIT THEM SO THEY DON'T SUCK, LOOK I'LL EDIT YOUR POST FOR FREE.

[ QUOTE ]
Hey everyone, I have a question about writing papers for money. I am a 24 year old former student. I am exceedingly good at pretentious writing. I'm bad at poker so I need to do something else.

Once this girl used me to write a paper because I wanted to have sex with her. She got an A, but she didn't have sex with me after.

THE END

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Owned, hard