Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-19-2006, 08:37 PM

Default Re: BOTS on Absolute poker

I took a look couple of times about Absolute and saw that 1-2 6-max is mainly pretty tight there though it goes raking after $1 max still (by 25c inc., there being worse sites than that) that's not good, though the rakeback covers it but that's all good it is there (or they have that bonus too - perhaps counted out of the rakeback - but the games are not as good and there are better places for many reasons). The games 2-4 and 3-6 were loose, something that's explaned by the monster rake. And someone mentioned that clearing the bonus may be tough at 0.5-1, so they are all there at 1-2. Two other sites that are generally (but not all the time if one picks the tables) tight at that limit are FullTilt (that also has the tightest very lowest limits games on the net, 25c-50c, and one could add NL too, something comparable I have seen only at one site in the past and it had all bots. I don't anymore play at FT even when the tables are good as what I saw there, I wouldn't recommend it). About the games breaking, that's normal when it gets too short even at sites like UB that has a reduced rake when there are 2-3 players that often makes some people play there when it gets that short while they wouldn't do it elsewhere.
Old 12-19-2006, 09:41 PM

Default Re: I Just Tested Swagdog And It Worked !!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Its not rigged for me.Ive noticed you went to every thread mentioning AP to announce its rigged because you lose there.Ever wonder if its just you???

[/ QUOTE ]

keep playing there, you always start off hot.

[/ QUOTE ]

I must be lucky.... 2.5 years on there and what do you know??...Im still winning!! LOL
Old 12-27-2006, 07:42 PM

Anyone else managed to find out if all the names on page one are actually bots?? I just want to know to warn other players on the sites, which include some friends.
Old 12-28-2006, 01:10 AM

absolute bots i have found are mr furio and mr peterman who usually hang in the NL25 and NL50 games although Ive seen them in NL100 a couple of times. im sure theres more, but those 2 are really obvious
Old 12-28-2006, 07:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
why am i not the least bit shocked by this. absolute is rigged and has been since day one. the only way to make a decent profit at that site is with rb and bonus, and even then it's a small one. i'll never trust a site where my AA loses to someone else's AA at a sh table, coupled with the myriad other atrocious and unlikely beats i've taken there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Quotes like these are why I won't play @ AP. I've heard this from a dozen people or so that I trust. Something's amiss.
Old 12-28-2006, 09:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i'll never trust a site where my AA loses to someone else's AA at a sh table,

[/ QUOTE ]
I would never trust a site where this never happens. Do you see why?
Old 12-28-2006, 04:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
why am i not the least bit shocked by this. absolute is rigged and has been since day one. the only way to make a decent profit at that site is with rb and bonus, and even then it's a small one. i'll never trust a site where my AA loses to someone else's AA at a sh table, coupled with the myriad other atrocious and unlikely beats i've taken there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Quotes like these are why I won't play @ AP. I've heard this from a dozen people or so that I trust. Something's amiss.

[/ QUOTE ]What site have you not heard this about at this forum or elsewhere?
Old 12-28-2006, 06:02 PM

BURNEYMIK, YOU HAVE TO BE ONE THE GAYEST POSTERS I HAVE EVER SEEN, ARE YOU AND ERICJONES UP TO SOMETHING, LIKE BUILDING UP YOUR POSTS SO YOU CAN CREATE ANOTHER "OMG FULL TILT STOLE MY MONEY" THREAD. NOT THAT IT WON'T HAPPEN
Old 12-28-2006, 09:33 PM

what??? why are you being daft?

Is it because I would not join with you in a revolution against full-tilt?
"one of the gayest posters i have ever seen" what an absolutely pathetic comment. grow up man.
Old 12-28-2006, 11:49 PM

I reported this here about 6-8 months ago and was flamed. My list has most of the same names and the numbers are similar. I have about 1500 hands with nearly all of them and they are all in the 21/17/2.8 neighborhood. They never chat and they never go heads up with each other. Someone told me that they're operated by Absolute, but I have no proof.