Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > High Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-27-2006, 05:04 AM

Default Re: $200k win in 45minutes?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Forget sweet rides. Have you bought any hot girls?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't see the difference?

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesnt everyone know this?

$ = Sweet Rides
$ = Hot Girls
Sweet Rides = Hot Girls

Therefore $ = Sweet Rides = Hot Girls .... cut out the middle man and you save more $ for more hot rides and get more hot chicks 'n the cycle is never ending!!!

What am I talking about... 9-5 4 life... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 12-27-2006, 08:47 AM

tom, david - good job guys. i dont think u can even begin to understand how amazing what ur doing is.. ur just doing it amazingly.
Old 12-27-2006, 03:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Didn't mean to derail this thread but...

I think it requires a level of intelligence that most of us think is just normal, but is actually well above average. Most people cannot quickly add up 75+75+20+10 and then divide that into 2150 to determine whether or not they should be calling w/ 55 for set value etc.

Also there are a host of other factors, as we all know well, that are required to be a winning player: br mgmt, emotional stability, discipline etc etc etc. My point was that someone w/ these things is going to have a lot more collaterals in the real world than a 6'6" 240 pound overconfident black dude w/ an IQ of 78, even w/ a busted bankroll and an unfinished college education.

[/ QUOTE ]

And white people wonder why black people are paranoid about racism.
Old 12-27-2006, 09:47 PM

nice
Old 12-30-2006, 06:30 PM

I wrote the article, and there was actually something i coulda put in the article that theoretically could have gotten one of them a little bit of heat. somethin about not being 21, crown royal, and a subaru.
Old 12-30-2006, 06:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
OP,

Are you saying someone might break into their house and steal $30,000+ worth of electronic equipment. Naw that'll never happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

shotguns.

[/ QUOTE ]

and a desert eagle. holla

[/ QUOTE ]

zomg, watch out now
Old 12-30-2006, 07:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I wrote the article, and there was actually something i coulda put in the article that theoretically could have gotten one of them a little bit of heat. somethin about not being 21, crown royal, and a subaru.

[/ QUOTE ]

Like I said from the start, it was just an idle thought but this thread turned out entertaining and informative - for me anyway. And as far as 19/20 year olds and underage drinking, well umm duhh right? Just happens some of them drink better liquor than others but even that isn't anything new.

If up-pants-legs pics of Raptor or durr's testicles show up on the Net ala-Britney Spears, THEN we should worry about them. Til then, I suspect they'll be just fine.

If either of you get a chance to nail Linsay Lohan, go for it but for the love of GOD wear a condom...or two. There is [censored] they can't cure that you don't want.

Edit: Side bets on the under/over of when this thread gets locked? For my first post in HSNL, I couldn't be more proud really. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-30-2006, 10:47 PM

1) I want to holla in HSNL forum the first time (I play SSNL) and actually holla the first time in general: holla.

2) I want to create my own huge shortening containing mostly another shortenings: LSOTM which refers to "lol stm obv to me."
Old 12-31-2006, 12:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
And as far as 19/20 year olds and underage drinking, well umm duhh right? Just happens some of them drink better liquor than others but even that isn't anything new.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahaa, it was much more than that.

[ QUOTE ]
If either of you get a chance to nail Linsay Lohan, go for it but for the love of GOD wear a condom...or two. There is [censored] they can't cure that you don't want.

[/ QUOTE ]

id raw dog it in a heartbeat given the chance. holla
Old 12-31-2006, 04:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Most people cannot quickly add up 75+75+20+10 and then divide that into 2150 to determine whether or not they should be calling w/ 55 for set value etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

do you really believe that? If adding up numbers in your head and doing some division is some how related to general intelligence than I must be a genius.