FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-08-2006, 09:02 PM

Default Re: Things That Are Gay About OOT

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
southerners are unevolved, thus incapable of being funny

You're a [censored] douche, have you even been to the south, or are you too evolved to actually have to see things firsthand before you make uneducated comments about them?

At least where I live I dont have rats the size of terriers, crackheads on every street (not in NYC, I mean sox fans), and when I walk outside I dont get the lovely aroma of feces and smog.

eat a dick.

EDIT: edited to say that I really love the north, but this guy pissed me off.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

In case you didn't notice my location, I live in Virginia Beach, which happens to be in the south. Lighten the [censored] up.

[/ QUOTE ]

A) Virginia Beach isnt the south. Ask a texan, a louisianan, someone from arkansas, new mexico, etc. You're in the middle.

B) I've lived so many places in the NE, and the north, that Im sick of hearing about the south like that, sorry that I jumped off at you, it's my only kneejerk reaction.

I lived in Avon, and went to school in Danbury, I've been to your hometown, yikes!

WTF is up with CT city names btw? There are like 5 havens, 10 bury's, and a bunch of hills... no originality.
Old 02-08-2006, 09:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
southerners are unevolved, thus incapable of being funny

You're a [censored] douche, have you even been to the south, or are you too evolved to actually have to see things firsthand before you make uneducated comments about them?

At least where I live I dont have rats the size of terriers, crackheads on every street (not in NYC, I mean sox fans), and when I walk outside I dont get the lovely aroma of feces and smog.

eat a dick.

EDIT: edited to say that I really love the north, but this guy pissed me off.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

In case you didn't notice my location, I live in Virginia Beach, which happens to be in the south. Lighten the [censored] up.

[/ QUOTE ]

A) Virginia Beach isnt the south. Ask a texan, a louisianan, someone from arkansas, new mexico, etc. You're in the middle.

B) I've lived so many places in the NE, and the north, that Im sick of hearing about the south like that, sorry that I jumped off at you, it's my only kneejerk reaction.

I lived in Avon, and went to school in Danbury, I've been to your hometown, yikes!

WTF is up with CT city names btw? There are like 5 havens, 10 bury's, and a bunch of hills... no originality.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was just joking anyway, all is good. But Richmond Virginia was the capital of the Confederacy by the way... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-08-2006, 09:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
focus on the POSITIVE! like the day you almost convinced people that going on OOT strike and not posting for a whole day would be an amazing accomplishment!

[/ QUOTE ]

U suck. Weren't you banned?
Old 02-08-2006, 09:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
pokerbob,

you make consistently terrible posts in oot.

[/ QUOTE ]

really? ok.

EDIT: and i hate the * system because it smacks of dictatorship, not becasue i once got a *. my posts are "awful" and clearly i think of OOT as a "toilet", yet posting a video of a man sticking his head in a womans vagina classes up the joint. give me a break.
Old 02-08-2006, 09:12 PM

Behemoth - CT sucks, it's not just their lame inability to differentiate city names. It's this extremely wealthy state that has 4 of the poorest cities in the country sandwiched in there (Bridgeport, Waterbury, New Haven, Hartford). No middle class.

This economic disparity has worsened more than any other state in the past 15 years (other than Tennessee). I'm not even a hippie, but it's pathetic. And it's not even a real state, it's like a commonwealth or something.

-Al
Old 02-08-2006, 09:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
-5 page long pretentious movie reviews

[/ QUOTE ]

These are definately getting annoying. It's one thing if the movie is new out, and someone wants to know what a movie was like from a normal human perspective instead of a film snob perspective. But the ones that are going on about old movies and movies that no one has ever heard of, it's a bit ridiculous. If you want your voice to be heard, go post on a message board about movies. A lot of them are just pretentious, "look how big my e-penis is when it comes to movies" threads. That being said, I know I don't have to look at them, and don't. But they just clutter up the forum when we could be talking about poop.

[/ QUOTE ]

since this is obviously directed at me, i'll just say this

1. other people like them, and so i cross-post them here out of courtesy.

2. nearly all of them are recognizable to the average person. if that group doesn't include you, well, there's not a lot i can do about that.

3. I have a long-standing policy of not giving a [censored] what yankees fans think anyway. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 02-08-2006, 09:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
focus on the POSITIVE! like the day you almost convinced people that going on OOT strike and not posting for a whole day would be an amazing accomplishment!

[/ QUOTE ]

Shut up gorie, if it were up to me you'd be banned.
Old 02-08-2006, 09:16 PM

LOL
Old 02-08-2006, 09:16 PM

I'm 26, and have never been laid. I'm not unattractive, and have enough personality. I have had three girlfriends, and opportunity to have sex with at least two of them.

However, I have not because of religious reasons at the time. Now...my religious beliefs, while still there about other things(central tenets of faith), have cooled regarding this issue. I now feel like a total freak, and 40-Year-Old Virgin hit a bit too close to home. My next girlfriend will be the first time I get laid, no matter what...even if it's just once.

So yes...in answer to your question...some of us get really stressed out about it.
Old 02-08-2006, 09:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Behemoth - CT sucks, it's not just their lame inability to differentiate city names. It's this extremely wealthy state that has 4 of the poorest cities in the country sandwiched in there (Bridgeport, Waterbury, New Haven, Hartford). No middle class.

This economic disparity has worsened more than any other state in the past 15 years (other than Tennessee). I'm not even a hippie, but it's pathetic. And it's not even a real state, it's like a commonwealth or something.

-Al

[/ QUOTE ]

Connecticut is not a commonwealth.