Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-25-2006, 03:39 AM

Default Re: bonuswhoring days over...

lol, just went to the site and saw they hated the Nl FR games tougher at STars than at UB--that's nuts.
Old 12-25-2006, 03:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
lol, just went to the site and saw they hated the Nl FR games tougher at STars than at UB--that's nuts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't play NL FR, but if the NL SH games are any indication, then they're prob filled with a bunch of nits.
Old 12-26-2006, 03:42 PM

To help clear things up some, here's my post from BW:

Hi everyone,

After over three years with BonusWhores.com, I am stepping away. Since playing professionally from early 2002 until the fall of 2004, and founding BW in the fall of 2003, I have had my fill of online poker (and poker in general too.) Other interests are crowding out poker, and I intend to pursue them. To that end, I am stepping away from BonusWhores.com on January 1st. This has also had the domino effect of ownership deciding to go in a different direction with BW site management. So following me out the cyber door will be Gonzo, Chris, Pokeraddict, and the Pink Floyd Poster. We'll be around for a month or two, strictly behind-the-scenes, to help train the new management crew for the site, but December 31st will be the last day we'll be working on the site itself. I think the new management will be coming around in a week or so to say hi, and introduce themselves.

I'm going to miss you guys, and I will always fondly remember the relationships forged here. While it's undoubtedly time to go, it's still hard to leave. I'm sure I'll still be surfing through here, and checking PMs if anyone wants to contact me. I wish you guys all the best.

jek

It has nothing to do with the level of "bonuswhoring affiliate referrals" they are as healthy as ever.
Old 12-26-2006, 03:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ONE tiny Banner for PT and I was banned! They did not like the idea that somebody else was trying to make $20,000 a day being an affiliate. I actually made ZERO! from Poker Tracker affiliatation.

[/ QUOTE ]

You were banned after numerous warnings to stop. The fact that you are an incompetent spammer had no bearing on the decision.

[ QUOTE ]
Gonzo was OK - jek187 was full of himself!

[/ QUOTE ]

If you had the power to ban spammers and send them whining for months across the internet, you'd be full of yourself too. Gonzo rules.

[ QUOTE ]
Must be because I was banned from BW. They have been going downhill ever since. LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

Getting to respond to your posts every few months was actually one of the factors weighing against me leaving. Alas, it wasn't enough, so I fear our exchange in this thread may very well be our last.