Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-26-2006, 01:15 AM

Default Re: The most famous person you met (and story )?

I got to hang out with Felix "Tito" Trinidad after he fought David Reid in Vegas...reaaaal cool cat, got a nice pic of he and I holding a big Puerto Rican flag... On that same trip I met Jimmy Smits, an LA radio DJ named BIG BOY, Sugar Shane Mosley (another real coo' cat)

Went to a salsa club and partied with Alfredo Griffin.

Anyone see that movie 'Breakin' about breakdancing back in the day? well, one of the "stars" was Turbo...he used to party with our family all the time, he had a lot of stories cuz he was also a backup dancer for Lionel Richie.
Old 12-26-2006, 01:31 AM

chris pronger is the first one that springs to mind, although the "fame" of hockey has certainly lost some of its luster.

i met geoff courtnall while working at compusa a long time ago. we became good friends and i ended up meeting and/or knowing a lot of the st. louis blues. i spent more time with pronger than anyone other than geoff. highlights include being given a laptop, a poker chip set, and and scott baio's phone number.

i also attended the adult video network awards as a guest of seymore butts and alisha klass on the year she hosted. VIP access to the trade show, sat at their table, hung out in their hotel room, etc. no sex stories to tell. i was introduced by someone as a favor since i wanted to check out the show sometime and we ended up communicating for a while.
Old 12-26-2006, 02:07 AM

THREAD HINT: search for scorcese, hercules, cuban, harrelson, derek, corgan, and damon (just for the pics).

i'm docking points from sublime's rose mcgowan story because of the "tell me more!" baiting faux modesty build-up.
Old 12-26-2006, 02:21 AM

I met Julia Roberts and Lyle Lovett at a Cross Country Dirtbike race in Texas my dad was putting on. He asked me to bring a bag of ice and some assorted crap over to a huge black trailor and she answered the door when I knocked. She was very nice and we had several exchanges throughout the day as I became their "go to" boy during the practice day.

I met Lyle the next day as I came across a down rider with his bike pinned against a tree on a slippery downhill. This guy was having a bitch of a time getting back on his feet and moving his bike out of the way of the course. The man asked for a hand but seeing as it was mid race i just cruised on by. Fast forward about 20-30 minutes I come by the same section of course and he is now at the bottom of the hill, bike leaned against a tree, and he is sitting on a rock getting rained on with his helmet off. Turns out it was Mr. Lovett.
Old 12-26-2006, 03:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i had sex with rose mcgowan while she was filming a movie in my hometown.

[/ QUOTE ]

TTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPP RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEPPPOOOORRTT!!!!

Sorry,hadn't read the whole thread.More details would be nice,though.
Old 12-26-2006, 03:27 AM

Las Vegas Meets

Good Ones:

Sonny Liston
Muhammad Ali (in the Nugget - back aways)
A-Rod
Leonardo DiCaprio
The pitcher for the Dodgers that holds the 58 inning scoreless record (senior moment)
Oh yeah - Ray Zee

the not so good

Paris Hilton and her Ferrot
The movie star that was banging Annie Duke
Most NFL Football Players
Most NBA Basketball Players

kathy [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 12-26-2006, 03:36 AM

The pitcher for the Dodgers that holds the 58 inning scoreless record (senior moment)

Orel Hershiser (sp)

the not so good

The movie star that was banging Annie Duke

who??
Old 12-26-2006, 03:50 AM

I saw Magic Johnson a lot when I went to Michigan State.I was house DJ at a club he owned.Very nice guy.

Hung out quite a bit with Hector "macho"Camacho,the boxer,in Puerto Rico.He lived at the resort I worked at.Another awesome guy off camera.He comes off as a douche on TV.Wilfredo Gomez,former lightweight champ,lived in the same building.He and his wife fought all the time.The cops were at his condo every week.

Jess Kersey,the NBA ref is an aquaintance and we golfed together in Williamsburg a lot in the offseason.

I used to talk jazz with Bruce Hornsby at the record store I worked at in Virginia.He used to come in early on Sunday mornings when the store wasn't too busy.The amazing thing is I don't remember any of the customers ever recognizing him even though he's like 6'5",and in record store in his hometown.
Chi Chi Rodriguez occasionally went to the same country club
I golfed at.I was dissappointed that he was such a douche.On every occasion.It's amazing how many of these people are cool on TV and suck in person.
Old 12-26-2006, 03:54 AM

Orel H. - right on!

Ben A. was "learning" from Annie - before he got married.

Kathy [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 12-26-2006, 04:24 AM

kathy that would be orel hershiser
a much more impressive and harder to break record than Dimaggios hitting streak IMHO