Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-25-2006, 02:49 AM

Default Re: Merry Christmas Brandi

Poku,

First, the toast is genius. I would have gone for wheat, but tahts me.

Second, where are all the other vids you were going to put up? This woman has shown herself unworthy of discretion and Dutch is one wrong turn away from the obits. Post em!

Tuco.
Old 12-25-2006, 03:11 AM

Wow. Brilliant. Just brilliant. Teh toast in the snow is priceless.

What a gift for us all on Christmas Eve.
Old 12-25-2006, 03:22 AM

Brandi,

I had dinner here tonight:

http://www.izzyssteaksandchops.com/menu.html

Dinner at IZZY’S is served with your choice of two of our special accompaniments.
May we suggest our specialties (*)
SHOE STRING POTATOES *IZZY’S OWN POTATOES *CREAMED SPINACH
BAKED POTATO CARROTS AND ONIONS STEAMED BROCCOLI

I recommend either:

NEW YORK STRIP STEAK
( AGED 21 DAYS) 23.95

or

PRIME RIB 10 oz. 18.95 14oz. 23.95

$23 plus change in your couch will get you there!
Old 12-25-2006, 04:44 AM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

[ QUOTE ]
I still have no money.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll let you use my Bodog points for some anal.
Old 12-25-2006, 04:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Brandi,

I had dinner here tonight:

http://www.izzyssteaksandchops.com/menu.html

Dinner at IZZY’S is served with your choice of two of our special accompaniments.
May we suggest our specialties (*)
SHOE STRING POTATOES *IZZY’S OWN POTATOES *CREAMED SPINACH
BAKED POTATO CARROTS AND ONIONS STEAMED BROCCOLI

I recommend either:

NEW YORK STRIP STEAK
( AGED 21 DAYS) 23.95

or

PRIME RIB 10 oz. 18.95 14oz. 23.95

$23 plus change in your couch will get you there!

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF no tip?
Old 12-25-2006, 05:10 AM

she'll tip the waiter behind the building if he pays for her meal
Old 12-25-2006, 05:51 AM

Default Re: Newbies should read this

Anyone this video of Brandi yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YyqTlogglU

The last five seconds are particularly interesting. Also see Dutch Boyd's latest blog post regarding Brandi.
Old 12-25-2006, 06:51 AM

Default Re: One Sad Event

I've been intrigued by this epic-saga that has unfolded in a small amount of time. It doesn't surprise that is big news in the poker world. It surprises me how many sympathizers she has had. If you read through, the puzzle comes together quite well.

She told a long drawn out story of how a mid to major poker player took advantage of her. It's amazing how well it worked. She needs publicity, and she got it. The bigger this grows, the better it works for her. There is no such thing as bad press. This will prove that so in every way. No matter how discredited she gets, everyone will know who she is. That's all that matters. Back to how she worked everyone though. She threw in subtle points to make her story sound convincing.

"A lie is much easier to believe, if you admit to something wrong before you tell it"

1) She let him "huggle" - Great story, because you have to believe the word huggle. You relate to past friends/lovers who use little words for snuggle. You feel like it's right, and you think "why would she tell us that, if she's lying" Simply because you would think that exact thought. You look one way, while she takes you another. Smoke & mirrors is what this is all about.

2) She slept under towels in the bathroom - As so many of the users on here have wrote already. Why doesn't she just leave the room. Simple move. She's obviously not scared of him, because she continue running around with him. Sure, you can say that she wanted to get "her money back". If that is the case, she could've just as easily walked in and grabbed a blanket from him. If she too scared of him to do that, she would've ran out of the room. Then we get to the part that let me know she's lying. Mark said she was sleeping under towels in the bathroom. She told him not to speak of what happened, then she uses it in another story. Just one messed up chick who is looking for attention, and trying to do something big.

She "didn't" offer Mark anal - Once again, she reverts back to the I'll admit the HJ, then they won't think I did that. Eventually the small amount of believers she has will realize that she's a con artist. She says things like "He was right there", and "I only have $43". There is no way we could know if that was true or not. She always throws in the $43, til she spends $20(exactly), and she has $23.

There are many more things you can find if you look hard enough. Look for her attitude change after Mark tells the truth about her. She's calling him fat & grotesque. Just trying to humiliate him. She's backed in a corner, and she wants to be the pretty girl making fun of the average guy. Brandi, you can do whatever you want. In the end, you're just a whore and everyone knows it. You'll be forgotten, outside of the poker world, in less than a month. Your poker game is your business, but you shouldn't try to work so many guys over for money. It'll catch up to you. You've already built a name for yourself, and if you don't start showing some class, it'll just get worse. I'm sure you'll just keep trying to use unsuspecting men to get to their money, but everyone will know exactly what you are. In a few years, you'll realize that the life of a whore, is not a good one.
Old 12-25-2006, 06:55 AM

Dirty,

Nice catch.
Old 12-25-2006, 07:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
2) She slept under towels in the bathroom - As so many of the users on here have wrote already. Why doesn't she just leave the room. Simple move. She's obviously not scared of him, because she continue running around with him. Sure, you can say that she wanted to get "her money back". If that is the case, she could've just as easily walked in and grabbed a blanket from him. If she too scared of him to do that, she would've ran out of the room.

[/ QUOTE ]

Reacting to a sexual assault by freezing up and not really doing anything about it is usually indicative of sexaul trauma at an early age. This could also help explain her symptoms of borderline personality disorder.
Closed Thread