Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-24-2006, 11:53 AM

Default Re: Anal Sex - How?

You could offer to let her try it out on you, to prove that it's enjoyable.

If you aren't willing to try, why should she?
Old 12-24-2006, 12:13 PM

You clearly have no idea what a donkey punch is. But who cares, your explanation makes me laugh off my ass thinking of a guy doing that.

Donkey punch = is a slang term for an apocryphal and potentially lethal sex move allegedly performed during anal sex. The move involves the penetrating partner punching the passive partner in the back of the head or neck.

Your version = down right trailer park abuse
Old 12-24-2006, 12:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You could offer to let her try it out on you, to prove that it's enjoyable.

If you aren't willing to try, why should she?

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow, you're right. Every experience that could ever happen to a woman is exactly analogous to what could happen to a man. I never thought of that. Great job!

Or you're a [censored] idiot.
Old 12-24-2006, 12:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If she doesnt like it, why do you care? It's more for her pleasure anyways. You'll go thru all that trouble just to find out her back door is too tight and you wont like it anyhow.

[/ QUOTE ]

wha?
Old 12-24-2006, 12:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Mythra,
try having her put her pants on backwards.

[/ QUOTE ]

FAN-tastic.
Old 12-24-2006, 01:19 PM

every asian girl will tell you they're a virgin. it's an asian thing.
Old 12-24-2006, 01:25 PM

ever thought to start an "Ask Dr. Ali" thread? Something tells me it'd be a little more popular than my "Dr. Dom" ones.

[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 12-24-2006, 01:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
every asian girl will tell you they're a virgin. it's an asian thing.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's what I thought.... till I saw the blood afterwards.
This thread is much more +EVEVEV than I thought it was gonna be. Keep it going please.
Old 12-24-2006, 01:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
plus if she is korean and was a "virgin", then i'm sorry to say she probably had previous korean bf's that she let penetrate in the backdoor.

[/ QUOTE ]
lol, who knows if she has done some bj's (doubtful.. she was honestly trying hard the 1st time and was horrible) or handjobs, but no chance with backdoor penetration dude.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 12-24-2006, 02:03 PM

Mythra:

My problem with a lot of these responses (not counting the joke ones) is that they all look at your situation from YOUR point-of-view....suggesting ways that to convince your gf that she should have anal sex with you for YOUR benefit.

You need to turn this completely around and - in a very slow way - over the course of time - convince her that SHE would very much like to enjoy the experience....make it about HER not YOU and you may have a chance at achieving your dreams & goals.

The idea that your penis just "isn't supposed to go there" so you shouldn't do it is absurd. There are lots of things we do with parts of our bodies that they weren't "meant for". Your mouth was meant for injesting food. Yet - we also use our mouths to kiss - and for other related sexual fun & games. Should we stop kissing because our mouths weren't "designed" for that?? Men & women have been enjoying anal sex for centuries - and I'm unaware of too many anal sex related deaths - it must be enjoyable to a whole host of people or it wouldn't be around (i.e. I'm unaware of any ear sex or nose sex - so apparently those types of sex aren't all that much fun.)

To start the journey - you need to bring her ass into the action.

Next time you go down on her - once in awhile - kiss or lick her buttcheeks....nothing further - don't venture into the crack - don't go anywhere near her anus....just pay a little more attention to that area than usual.

Then - maybe a few times after that - begin to get closer to the ass crack with your tongue.....you see where this is going - a few times after that - let your tongue swirl around her anus....at this point - she'll begin to realize how pleasureable this all is.....then - a few more times....and you stick that tongue in her anus - it should be the first part of you that enters her....it's smaller & softer & wetter than a finger.

Then - after she's totally used to that & enjoying it....then finger her anus while you're going down on her.

Once she's used to being penetrated there - and realizes she loves it - she'll want you to take it to the next step....and she'll want you to do it not because she's doing YOU a favor - but because she WANTS that experience now.

I know the idea of sticking your tongue in her anus might not be too pleasant to too many people....so make sure she's showered up or didn't just have a full plate of baked beans or something....it's not so bad....if you want this to happen & don't want to feel like she's just doing you a favor - this is the road you must take.

It's like the boiled frog theory....if you put a frog in a pot of boiling water - it's going to jump out immediately. If you put a frog in room temperature water - and very, very , very slowly & incrementally turn the heat up - the frog won't notice & will be killed.

If you just try to stick it in her first time out - forget it - it'll never happen, she'll hate it, she'll be angry - and you won't really enjoy it.

But - if you guys are going to be together for awhile - then ease her into it over the course of a couple of months....and then you will have entered your anal sex paradise.

(Source: myself....this has worked in a few of my past relationships where the girl didn't originally think anal sex would be for her....she thought very differently a few months later when all of a sudden the girls would turn to ME and say one night, "You know - I'm in the mood for something a little bit different...")

You can thank me later.