Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-23-2006, 12:03 PM

Default Re: $200 party reload

I received the December reload as well as all the current $200 bonuses.

I've been six tabling 50NL and 100NL and agree with the poster above - anyone who complains about these games being difficult is revealing more about themselves than anything about Party.

Although the loss of the US players has impacted on the number of tables available there are still plenty of good 100NL games. Tons of retarded Canucks up here playing poker and most of the Europeans are equally as bad. It's small stakes poker folks, not rocket science.

Canadians seem to be weak tight in contrast to the Europeans who often like to "make moves" with weak / moderate hands. Obviously this a generalization but the fact is that you don't have to do anything fancy (or be especially bright - trust me) to win at these stakes.

Happy holiday grinding to all!
Old 12-23-2006, 01:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

merry effing xmas and a happy go to hell...

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would you do all three reloads at the same time? ISn't it better to clear one before depositing for the next one to make sure you don't have to deposit more than you have to? Not that depositing is a big deal......am I missing something?Cus now you gotta clear 3x2400 hands by the 27th, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

These codes may also be shut down at anytime. Especially with so many whores contacting party support when they dont work.

[/ QUOTE ]

1) Does anybody know when is the last day you can deposit for these codes? I know the BW200 is Dec 26th but what about the others including PN200?
2) Where are people finding these codes?
3) What is the smallest limit where they still take rake?
Old 12-23-2006, 01:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

merry effing xmas and a happy go to hell...

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would you do all three reloads at the same time? ISn't it better to clear one before depositing for the next one to make sure you don't have to deposit more than you have to? Not that depositing is a big deal......am I missing something?Cus now you gotta clear 3x2400 hands by the 27th, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

These codes may also be shut down at anytime. Especially with so many whores contacting party support when they dont work.

[/ QUOTE ]

1) Does anybody know when is the last day you can deposit for these codes? I know the BW200 is Dec 26th but what about the others including PN200?
2) Where are people finding these codes?
3) What is the smallest limit where they still take rake?

[/ QUOTE ]

1. 12/26
2. www.
3. I don't know
Old 12-23-2006, 01:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I received the December reload as well as all the current $200 bonuses.

I've been six tabling 50NL and 100NL and agree with the poster above - anyone who complains about these games being difficult is revealing more about themselves than anything about Party.

Although the loss of the US players has impacted on the number of tables available there are still plenty of good 100NL games. Tons of retarded Canucks up here playing poker and most of the Europeans are equally as bad. It's small stakes poker folks, not rocket science.

Canadians seem to be weak tight in contrast to the Europeans who often like to "make moves" with weak / moderate hands. Obviously this a generalization but the fact is that you don't have to do anything fancy (or be especially bright - trust me) to win at these stakes.

Happy holiday grinding to all!

[/ QUOTE ]

I was talking about the NL25 tables where most of the bonus grinders are sitting and probably the other posters did too.
The NL50 and 100 are probably just as they usually are.
Old 12-23-2006, 01:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I doubt you get more raked hands on NL25. Hands/hour is a little faster, but probably not more than 50% of the hands get raked there. Tables is just too tigth. Almost every hand is folded around to BB, bet/fold preflop och sb vs BB battle where first small bet takes the pot.
The wildest 25NL FR table rigth now got an average pot of 20BB.

[/ QUOTE ]

From my first 200$ reload bonus:
6-tabling fullring NL10$ => 150 raked_hands/hr

From my second 200$ reload bonus:
6-tabling fullring NL25$ => 200 raked_hands/hr

For the third one I will mix it up NL25 and 50...

[ QUOTE ]
Tables is just too tigth.

[/ QUOTE ]

True... you have to loosen up your play if you want to survive. It's so easy to take blinds even in late-mid position.
Old 12-23-2006, 01:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I doubt you get more raked hands on NL25. Hands/hour is a little faster, but probably not more than 50% of the hands get raked there. Tables is just too tigth. Almost every hand is folded around to BB, bet/fold preflop och sb vs BB battle where first small bet takes the pot.
The wildest 25NL FR table rigth now got an average pot of 20BB.

[/ QUOTE ]

From my first 200$ reload bonus:
6-tabling fullring NL10$ => 150 raked_hands/hr

From my second 200$ reload bonus:
6-tabling fullring NL25$ => 200 raked_hands/hr

For the third one I will mix it up NL25 and 50...

[ QUOTE ]
Tables is just too tigth.

[/ QUOTE ]

True... you have to loosen up your play if you want to survive. It's so easy to take blinds even in late-mid position.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeh, but the only reason you get more raked hands/hour on NL25 is because the play is a lot fast not because more % of the hands get raked.
Not even counting the fact that you have to wait like an hour before you get a seat at the NL25 FR tables...
Old 12-23-2006, 02:12 PM

Does anyone know why some people don't get the bonusses?

I was gonna mail my vip host on the 26th and ask (like, near the time they stop working)...
Old 12-23-2006, 02:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I was gonna mail my vip host on the 26th and ask (like, near the time they stop working)...

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you sure it's not working? After I used the code and made a deposit , i clicked on New Bonus Offers and there was nothing so I thought it didn't work. But then I clicked on Bonus Details and it showed up.
Old 12-23-2006, 04:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you sure it's not working? After I used the code and made a deposit , i clicked on New Bonus Offers and there was nothing so I thought it didn't work. But then I clicked on Bonus Details and it showed up.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeh, I'm sure, and I've tried twice now. Damn you Party!
Old 12-23-2006, 04:39 PM

after emailing them about it a few times they gave me all three and wavered raked hands i had to play on a bonus i was already busy with....schweet!