Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-08-2006, 02:33 PM

Default Re: Most unexplainable thing thats ever happened to you

I once crop dusted an office, and it didn't smell.

IT DIDN'T SMELL!!!!

[img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
Old 02-08-2006, 02:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I was coming home from school one day and walking up to the fence in the garage that separated it from the back yard. I spontaneously said out loud, stopping right in my tracks, "My dog is dead." And it turned out that he died that day while I was away at school.

[/ QUOTE ]

But seriously, didn't you say this EVERYDAY, knowing that ONE DAY it would be true, and then you could post about it years later on an internet pok*r forum?

[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

But seriously this is really cool. I believe it, too. I've never had anything like that happen to me that I can remember, but for some reason it seems like this kind of thing is possible.
Old 02-08-2006, 02:46 PM

Back in the days when i used to live with my GF, i would very often dream about things her cats were experiencing at the same moment. For instance i would dream about sneaking between pipes and hiding under cars, and when i asked my girlfriend about it, she would confirm that she had been doing the laundry in the cellar in the time i took a nap, accompanied by one of her cats. Another time which i can think of i had the impression of furry fastmoving little things with sharp teeth which were hiding from me, and as you can guess yourself, the cats had been out in the backyard hunting mice at the exact same time. Those dreams always had a strong physical and nervous character vaguely mirroring the perception of felines as far as you can tell it from observing them. It was not so much a feeling like me being the cat herself, but me viewing the surroundings through the eyes of the cat. This sounds strange and is really difficult for me to describe, let alone to explain, but this is the point of the thread anyway.
Old 02-08-2006, 03:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
]I was coming home from school one day and walking up to the fence in the garage that separated it from the back yard. I spontaneously said out loud, stopping right in my tracks, "My dog is dead." And it turned out that he died that day while I was away at school.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
But seriously, didn't you say this EVERYDAY, knowing that ONE DAY it would be true, and then you could post about it years later on an internet pok*r forum?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

[ QUOTE ]
But seriously this is really cool. I believe it, too. I've never had anything like that happen to me that I can remember, but for some reason it seems like this kind of thing is possible.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've heard of stories like that since then, involving people feeling someone or something they loved died or is in danger, but would never have put any stock in them before that. Now I guess I have to, since stopping and speaking made it a clear event and not just some hazy feeling or half-memory.
Old 02-08-2006, 03:17 PM

Out with a girl, drunk. We pass one of those machines that sell toys and stuff in plastic bubbles, and she sees a ring she wants. She demands that ring. I make a fist, blow on it, and hit it like the Fonz hitting a jukebox. Out pops a bubble, holding the ring she wanted, I give it to her with a smile, and we go on our way without mentioning it again.
Old 02-08-2006, 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have dealt with ghosts a lot in my lifetime. The house I currently live in is haunted and a lot of unexplainable things happen. I'll just give the most crazy one.

This happened at my old house. About a year after my father passed away, we were having a Halloween Party at my house. My buddies and I all dressed up as Batman Villians that year and one guy came dressed as Batman. After many drinks, people started staging fights and taking pictures of Batman fighting various villains. One of the pictures was taken in front of a huge atrium door in our family room. When the picture was developed, it came out as it should have with me (the riddler) holding Batman in a full nelson, but there was an extra character in the picture. As clear as anything else in the picture is my father's reflection in the atrium door window. He was smiling.

[/ QUOTE ]

double exposure. ghosts dont exist.
Old 02-08-2006, 05:03 PM

I go through periods where a lot of lightbulbs burn out around me. I'm talking streetlights, lightbulbs at home, lights in stores, etc. I don't think because this can be explained away as selective attention because changes in light levels are something humans are hard-wired to react to, so you notice when a light goes out. This eventually starts to freak out my friends, even those I don't hang out with that often.
Old 02-08-2006, 05:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have dealt with ghosts a lot in my lifetime. The house I currently live in is haunted and a lot of unexplainable things happen. I'll just give the most crazy one.

This happened at my old house. About a year after my father passed away, we were having a Halloween Party at my house. My buddies and I all dressed up as Batman Villians that year and one guy came dressed as Batman. After many drinks, people started staging fights and taking pictures of Batman fighting various villains. One of the pictures was taken in front of a huge atrium door in our family room. When the picture was developed, it came out as it should have with me (the riddler) holding Batman in a full nelson, but there was an extra character in the picture. As clear as anything else in the picture is my father's reflection in the atrium door window. He was smiling.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It wasn't my camera, my father had been dead about a year, and this was the second or third of several rolls of film. How would this person have a picture of my father on the same roll they used that night for it to double expose? Nice try though.
Old 02-08-2006, 05:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It wasn't my camera, my father had been dead about a year, and this was the second or third of several rolls of film. How would this person have a picture of my father on the same roll they used that night for it to double expose? Nice try though.

[/ QUOTE ]

well it may not be a double exposure, but there are much more simple explinations than "it must be a ghost".
Old 02-08-2006, 05:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

well it may not be a double exposure, but there are much more simple explinations than "it must be a ghost".

[/ QUOTE ]

When it is a spot on reflection of my father, I'm gonna go out on that limb and say it's a ghost.

Meh what's the use? If you don't believe ghosts exist, I'm not gonna try and make you. To each his own.