Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-22-2006, 05:06 PM

Default Re: Absolute changes bonus terms

I was lucky enough to hit Absolute two days before they made this change. I cashed out 48 hours ago...
But I have gotten no email or money. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

How long does this sorry site take to give money back?

Thanks in advance.

I also need to thank Absolute.
Two weeks ago I was just a 1BB/100 player at the 5/10 BoDog tables.
When I went to Absoulte it was for the Bonus plus Rake Back. But I would have been happy playing two tables at Absolute and being "loyal" to that one site.

But now I a full blown whore and liking it! I am at Full Tilt and UB. (Bonus and Rake Back)

And I will chase the bonus...
I have seen the light. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 12-22-2006, 07:09 PM

Is it just me or are the bonuses still flipping at 10$/100 not 10$/75???
Old 12-22-2006, 07:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is it just me or are the bonuses still flipping at 10$/100 not 10$/75???

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not going to find out. I've already given them too much action getting about 4 bonus points, just to confirm it was not longer worth playing there.

Lower blind full ring players are getting raped.
Old 12-22-2006, 07:49 PM

I hear ya bro Btw,1 full table of 1/2 FR Limit running now,its been awile since there was such little action there at this time of the day.Good!!!!!!
Old 12-22-2006, 08:57 PM

Absolute sent me one more e-mail response that clears everything up!

"We would like to inform you that we did not make this change to slower the outcome on collecting the pending balance nor we benefit from frustrating our customer to make the system more difficulty. As per management decision they did. Although this dose not men that in the near future any new update will be reinforce, for pleasure and enjoyment of our being."

Oh.
Well, okay then.
Never mind. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 12-22-2006, 09:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]

"We would like to inform you that we did not make this change to slower the outcome on collecting the pending balance nor we benefit from frustrating our customer to make the system more difficulty. As per management decision they did. Although this dose not men that in the near future any new update will be reinforce, for pleasure and enjoyment of our being."

Oh.
Well, okay then.
Never mind. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well at least the person at AP who designed this new policy responded to you directly. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 12-22-2006, 09:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Oh.
Well, okay then.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well at least the person at AP who designed this new policy responded to you directly. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

haha..NH

-Playing elsewhere
Old 12-22-2006, 10:09 PM

This sucks. I deposited there, got owned (first time playing limit in 4 months), withdrew, and have been studying limit for at least two weeks (as well as datamining). I was planning on going back, owning everyone who beat me down at first, clearing the god knows how much $ worth of bonuses I have, and being ROBUSTO.

Now I'm just going to play at Ultimate Bet or something

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 12-22-2006, 10:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This sucks. I deposited there, got owned (first time playing limit in 4 months), withdrew, and have been studying limit for at least two weeks (as well as datamining). I was planning on going back, owning everyone who beat me down at first, clearing the god knows how much $ worth of bonuses I have, and being ROBUSTO.

[/ QUOTE ]

Use your new found powers from playing some very good competition at Absolute by moving on and destroying the fish.

As pissed as I am, I learned alot by playing some great players there.
Old 12-22-2006, 11:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Use your new found powers from playing some very good competition at Absolute by moving on and destroying the fish.

As pissed as I am, I learned alot by playing some great players there.

[/ QUOTE ]

amen, the only reason I hung around that nit/rakefest was because of the awesome bonus (2/4 6m 6-tabling got me around $30/hr in bonii plus rakeback plus whatever my [censored] winrate was). but wow, did this site teach me how to deal with swings and how to deal with god damn jerks who keep raising the turn with air.