Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-22-2006, 03:03 PM

Default Re: What happens with UB ?

[ QUOTE ]
How the hell do you NOT beat NL10 on UB? That's what I play to clear this bonus (thankfully I'm almost done, there's not really enough traffic on this site.)

[/ QUOTE ]

What does "there's not really enough traffic on this site" means ?
Old 12-22-2006, 03:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
In my last 32 ALL IN PREFLOP being favourite with more of 70% possibilities winning I have won only 2 of 32, how is this possible ?

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not a math major or anything, but I don't think it is
Old 12-22-2006, 05:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Jesus christ how many hours a week do you play NL10? If you clear 350 dollars a week playing NL10 you must play way to much.

[/ QUOTE ]

Also how many tables

please answer tia

[/ QUOTE ]

I play 9 tables at the same time, 14-15 hours per day in NL2, if I play NL10 I win about 450 dollars per week in Bonus

[/ QUOTE ]

Get a job at Taco Bell, jesus christ. Thats the most pathetic thing I have ever read.

I'm sitting here trying to rack my brain figuring out something more pathetic than 9 tabling .01/.02 NL for 15 hours a day to make 350 a week and I really can't. Seriously, you are making less an hour than the guy who cooks the fries at Wendy's.

Anyways, I'm like 99% convinced this is a joke because no one is that pathetic. If this isn't a joke quit poker, go to Taco Bell, and cook me some damn nachos.
Old 12-22-2006, 06:07 PM

troll account
Old 12-22-2006, 06:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Seriously, you are making less an hour than the guy who cooks the fries at Wendy's.

Anyways, I'm like 99% convinced this is a joke because no one is that pathetic. If this isn't a joke quit poker, go to Taco Bell, and cook me some damn nachos.

[/ QUOTE ]

Iīm so sorry but only with the ultimatebet bonus I am doing the double per month than a normal job in my country, and in my own home, I havenīt to go to the office 8 hours + 1 hour to lunch and 2 hours of transport public daily
and I love Poker and I enjoy doing this, and too I am learning a lot and I hope to up at other levels soon,
I prefer this,

and in other poker room I am winning a lot of money 6 or 7 times than in a normal job, the question if that I am not winning in ultimate,

Finally you are a bad-mannered
Old 12-22-2006, 07:06 PM

I play about 6h a day 5 days a week and about 2,5k hands a day at UB 100NL 6max and I have about 200$ in bonus weekly (only from cash to points promo) How on earth you make 350$ playing NL10?????? I think this is a joke thread.. if not post your screenname and prove.. Friend of mine plays also NL10 6max and he would definetly recognize you..?
Old 12-22-2006, 07:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How the hell do you NOT beat NL10 on UB? That's what I play to clear this bonus (thankfully I'm almost done, there's not really enough traffic on this site.)

[/ QUOTE ]

What does "there's not really enough traffic on this site" means ?

[/ QUOTE ]

I just mean that there's not a ton of players on the site, and during the day it's full of tight shortstack players. At night there are a few maniacs, but overall the site doesn't have a ton of action.
Old 12-22-2006, 08:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I play about 6h a day 5 days a week and about 2,5k hands a day at UB 100NL 6max and I have about 200$ in bonus weekly (only from cash to points promo) How on earth you make 350$ playing NL10?????? I think this is a joke thread.. if not post your screenname and prove.. Friend of mine plays also NL10 6max and he would definetly recognize you..?

[/ QUOTE ]

My nickname is FEDEMAD and you are wrong in NL10 I am doing 450 dollars with the promotion of convert points only (6000 points).
350 in NL2 (3400 points)
but sorry I only play full ring
Old 12-22-2006, 08:16 PM

What country do you live in where you can have good enough internet to 9 table and own a house off your NL2 bonus whoring because I'm moving there
Old 12-22-2006, 08:23 PM

ribsauce: nigeria