Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-20-2006, 08:59 AM

Default Watch me pick NFL Road Teams!!!!

Balt +3 @ Pit
Wow, pit is 4-1 in their last five!!!
wins: TB, Car, Cle, Cle. Loss: Balt 27-0
I love Balt in this game

Tenn+4.5 @ Buff
Both teams playing well as of late. With Young just winning games, its hard to bet against him. I think this is the week he gets a loss, but keeps it within a field goal

Chi-4.5 @ Det
Detroit is horrible. Absolutely horrible. Chi doesn't have anything to play for, but neither does Detroit.This spread is off by 6-8 points.

SD-4.5 @ Sea
SD last 10 gaems is 9-1, 8 of those have been by a TD or more. Sd is 9-5 ATS, Sea 4-9-1 ATS. Sea wins this year are against Stl, Stl, Den, Oak, GB. I fully expect SD to continue to win and put teams away.

Alright, feel free to attack these...
Old 12-20-2006, 07:21 PM

Default Re: Watch me pick NFL Road Teams!!!!

Hey, I did say "with all due respect"...

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Seriously though, both of you cool it. B00t, not cool with a clever insult to Dementia. Dementia, i can understand wanting to defend someone insulting you, but don't - hit notify mod, don't result to namecalling...

Previous hijack deleted, ending this hijack, now back to your regularly scheduled programming...
Old 12-20-2006, 09:33 PM

awww I didnt even see what he wrote.... don't worry I have thremp-skin
Old 12-20-2006, 10:08 PM

Boot,

Do I go around threads and drop your name? No.

Do I ever even reference you at all? No.

Why do you continually include my name in these negative remarks? What, I picked a few road teams and you just can't get past it? Or better yet, I am a complete fool for doing so and need to be called out for it, because clearly, I must always bet the public.

You will never accept the fact that I may have a different opinion on match-ups, that's fine, and it is clearly demonstrated when you make snide remarks about me in threads I'm not even a part of. I am over .500 this season, and it isn't the first time. I went 6-3 last week which includes a few road-fav's I'm sure you'd give me hell for picking, do I ever brag or act high on myself?

Did I ever say I am somehow superior to you or your system of handicapping/selection? No, I don't even know anything about you, B00T. I understand that by sometimes posting my thoughts about games here I'm subject to criticism, or in the 'line of fire' so to speak, but when it is to the point where you're throwing jabs at me in other peoples threads I think its going a little overboard.

If you need to stay stuck on your perception of me, that's fine. But I'd appreciate being left out of your remarks if that's alright with you, because I am not here to prove anything to you, I have turned consistent profit betting over the years regardless of how much of a fool you believe me to be.

Hoping the BS can stop
-Dem
Old 12-20-2006, 10:32 PM

lol thanks