Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-01-2006, 09:35 AM

Default Re: Bodog software

beanie,

if Bodog is serious about catering to Europe as well, please put some good tourneys in at European-friendly times. Moving the Sunday 2 hours later was probably good for US business, but sucked for Euros.
Old 12-01-2006, 10:38 AM

when I say Bodog is looking to cater to Euros I think you will see more of a push after the 1st of the year. I won't imagine you will see the full impact for at least 6 months. But certainly I can see what I can do.
Old 12-02-2006, 04:29 AM

I only recently started playing at Bodog (i.e. this week)
After about a week of playing I've given up on the site until improvements are made. The constant crashing,lagging, and other bugs is just too much. I sent them email voicing my feelings as well.

Hopefully this thread helps so how.

Beanie, you say you'r not a Bodog employee but just out of curiousity how do you have contact with them? Are you an affliate or something? Regardless, thanks for trying to make a difference.
Old 12-02-2006, 05:12 AM

I'm sorry but what are you going to do about it?
Old 12-02-2006, 05:43 AM

this is just a continuation of something that started 2 years ago and has continued. It started mostly from my association from p5's and blossomed.

Over the past 5 years I have done a lot of consulting for various card rooms though I can tell you I don't get paid for this.

I have the time and enjoy helping is likely the truest answer plus the people at bodog are great.
Old 12-02-2006, 06:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
plus the people at bodog are great.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well you might want to tell them to work on their customer service. Apparently the reason that Bodog crashes (according to their CS) is because I didn't delete my cookies. And if that doesn't work I should just keep turning my computer on and off until it works better. And it was made pretty clear to me that their software is fine and the problem is on my end. I was very polite in my emails and felt like I was completely ignored.
Old 12-02-2006, 07:50 AM

I would suggest calling them but in terms of the crashes there as no real answers at this point.

I think you will get a much better response from the phone and they are very prompt.
Old 12-02-2006, 12:07 PM

The only thing I like about Bodog is that the NL200 players, play like the NL10(yes, ten) players at UB.

3 tables max, an ugly interface, and many other annoyances are enough to not want to play there though.
Old 12-19-2006, 03:47 AM

Here is a link to a 2+2 thread regarding additional software problems not mentioned here. Does anyone at Bodog really care? ... probably not.

Linky
Old 12-20-2006, 05:01 PM

I like bodog a lot for a second rate site. but the thing right now is that all of the sites are second rate. Honestly, as soon as someone reads one of these suggestion threads thoughtfully and participates in them and listens to its players and does everything they can to accomodate them, they will take over the entire industry. I can't believe it would be that difficult if you hired tons of people and invested the money to make everything work right on your poker site.