Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-20-2006, 01:04 PM

Default Re: I am a bot

[ QUOTE ]
I've had friends who have had funds confiscated from pokersites that would put ZeeJ's bankroll to shame.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah it makes perfect sense that, as low to mid-limit players, they would keep tens of thousands of dollars in their account online.
Old 12-20-2006, 01:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
good post

tho, if a sheet existed that let some retard beat 30/60 why the hell would they do that for $5/hr when they could make tons more than that?

either way, thanks for the post, it was informative and interesting

would love if you posted a PT screenshot tho

[/ QUOTE ]

how would someone who would work for 5 dollars an hour ever get the bankroll to do that? nevermind that he might have no clue how to deposit or begin playing.

i admit the idea that those "bots" are not bots is odd, but it would certainly explain why party hasn't banned them ( or maybe they have, i haven't been reading 2+2 too much lately ).

[/ QUOTE ]

there's no way they are paying anything close to $5 an hour for this 'overseas.' try closer to $.5/hr. if proud_botter knows so much about this, one would think he would realize this.

basically hes full of [censored].
Old 12-20-2006, 01:44 PM

"In terms of the 6max party bots, THEY ARE NOT BOTS. Someone overseas has created scripts (on paper, not PC) that has starting hand chart (thanks 2+2) and every possible scenario of pre/flop/turn/river. They hire people at $5/hr to follow the scripts and play poker. That's how they don't get detected and pass the turing tests."

Is part of the script that they continue playing people who play one hand with the button and then sit out?

Where is that script that anyone can read and beat Party Poker middle limit games? All this time I thought poker was so complicated and now I learn it can played with script.
Old 12-20-2006, 02:05 PM

Hey, can I get some of these super-magical strategy sheets to beat the 30/60 game?
Old 12-20-2006, 02:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I've had friends who have had funds confiscated from pokersites that would put ZeeJ's bankroll to shame.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah it makes perfect sense that, as low to mid-limit players, they would keep tens of thousands of dollars in their account online.

[/ QUOTE ]Not to mention the large threat of having every penny froze seems to make keeping such a large bankroll illogical.It would seem kinda obvious to keep a minimum working ammount in each individual account.Ohhhh noooo,i just helped the "botters" again,i shouldve just kept quiet lol
Old 12-20-2006, 02:12 PM

Btw,its nice to see the cat back bob,that bungles helmet just looked out of place. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 12-20-2006, 02:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
In terms of the 6max party bots, THEY ARE NOT BOTS. Someone overseas has created scripts (on paper, not PC) that has starting hand chart (thanks 2+2) and every possible scenario of pre/flop/turn/river. They hire people at $5/hr to follow the scripts and play poker. That's how they don't get detected and pass the turing tests. The humans are human, but act machine like. The ppl at Ray's forum are f**ing with you, those are not their bots. Botters love to egg you 2+2ers on (and pocket 5's too).

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah right. You [censored] idiot and liar and [censored]. Burn in hell. Burn in hell [censored].
Old 12-20-2006, 02:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Liar. Idiot. Bastard. [censored] you burn in hell
Old 12-20-2006, 02:29 PM

The post contains a few sprinkles of truth but alot of completely untrue BS, me thinks.
Old 12-20-2006, 02:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Of course they can never do anything that causes trouble for non-bots, no point in killing the game in the attempt to save it, have you ever pushed 27o preflop due to a Party upgrade, does it worry you? (far stretch but I have a point [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img])

[/ QUOTE ]

I reiterate: if a bot catcher forces me to fold a hand when I have money in the pot, I am never playing at that site again

[/ QUOTE ]

I would definetly play there if it cought the bots.

Same change for everyboby. I'd just try to be more presnent and lose less.

If that get's the bots I'd ONLY PLAY THERE.