Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2006, 05:32 AM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

Sigh..I miss 1 day and there are 1100+ unread posts in this thread. Would someone please cliff note from after page 22 (99 posts per page)?
Old 12-20-2006, 05:32 AM

Default Re: Never Trust Lying Hoes

i've got two words for later episodes, Daniel Negreanu.
Old 12-20-2006, 05:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
at approximately 3:15 am (every night?) the database is rumored to be backed up and as a result the whole site is unavailable for a while. a result of poor website setup.

if you know this, it's a sign you spend too much time on 2+2.

[/ QUOTE ]

So is it bad that I close Firefox and go brush my teeth or do something for about 10 minutes at 3:10 almost every night because I know 2+2 will be down?
Old 12-20-2006, 05:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
at approximately 3:15 am (every night?)

[/ QUOTE ]
yup

[ QUOTE ]
if you know this, it's a sign you spend too much time on 2+2.

[/ QUOTE ]
yup

on that note, i'm going to bed
Old 12-20-2006, 05:36 AM

All: A lot of you have mentioned Mark beating 200/400 and 400/800 and stuff. I have no idea if he is good enough to do that, but I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't have enough hands at those limits for anyone to know whether or not he can likely beat those games. As far as watching his play, there are very few people qualifieed to make an assessment based on that, and I haven't seen them chime in in this thread.

Sponger: As I've said before, I don't think he was in the room w/ Brandi. However, I have seen players a lot better at NL than hizzle blow off a lot more money than 25k and look just as bad when they were drunk/tilting/high/whatever. So, it's definitely POSSIBLE that he was there beside her while she burned up his account.

Assani: I think you make good points re: keeping an open mind about this situation.

Ali: Please PM me so we can discuss POB and satellite entry pricing.

Brandi: I think it's pretty spectacularly awesome that you are still posting in this thread. Keep up the good fight! BTW, how do you like your new toaster? I recently got this new toaster and have been very happy with it (btw, it is currently on sale at Amazon for $30 off. New price: $41.99 - if that's not a sign I don't know what is!):

T-Fal Avante Deluxe Toaster With High Speed Toasting - 2 Slice

Avante Deluxe Toaster With High Speed Toasting - 2 Slice Award winning classic stainless steel design Extra-wide angled slots for easier and safer bread handling Self-adjusting slots perfectly toasts all kinds of breads Advanced bagel feature toasts bagel interior without burning the exterior High speed toasting 1 100W Perfect toast in less time Reheat setting warms... More already toasted bread without burning Unique 2 position bread lift for easy removal of toast or bagels Safe-to-touch exterior Cancel button stops toast cycle at any time Electronic browning control six settings Anti-jam feature stops toast cycle if jammed food keeps lift from coming up Easy access carrying handle Pull out crumb tray for easy cleaning Safe and convenient cord storage///
Old 12-20-2006, 05:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Brandi has to be Nth leveling everyone here.

1) Thread title is "Never trush anyone", yet she expects us to beleive her?

2) Brandi tells Newhizzle that he shouldn't expect to beat cash games with players who have been playing longer than he has been alive. Ironic, since this would be great advice for Brandi to take herself.

3) Brandi refers to Newhizzle as someone who did well in a tournament, making him beleive that he could beat cash games causing him to lose mad cash (paraphrased). Isn't this Brandi's story exactly?

4) Brandi talks [censored] about Newhizzle "only" having 500k, when she has 40 bucks.

5) Brandi whines about getting her money back, when, by my count, she owest over $20k. She had 12k "taken", got $5500 back, then lost $30k.

[/ QUOTE ]
You are giving Brandi way too much credit she is just a stupid manipulative psycho bitch.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Sure, if you want to be blunt about it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 12-20-2006, 05:42 AM

Brandi has to be Nth leveling everyone here.

Interesting Points:

1) Thread title is "Never trush anyone", yet she expects us to beleive her?

2) Brandi tells Newhizzle that he shouldn't expect to beat cash games with players who have been playing longer than he has been alive. Ironic, since this would be great advice for Brandi to take herself.

3) Brandi refers to Newhizzle as someone who did well in a tournament, making him beleive that he could beat cash games causing him to lose mad cash (paraphrased). Isn't this Brandi's story exactly?

4) Brandi talks [censored] about Newhizzle "only" having 500k, when she has 40 bucks.

5) Brandi then whines about getting her money back. By my count she's in debt over $20k. She had 12k "taken", got $5500 back, then lost $30k.
Old 12-20-2006, 05:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
POSTER: BrandiRose

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I never offered him anal. I asked someone (who I will not name) if he would back me for a satellite. He sent me back a message saying that if I had anal with him he would. I was in the car with Mark when this happened. I never have had sex for buy ins etc. and never would.
So like I said in my other post... there is some truth to Mark's story and a lot of BS. The whole thing about anal was all a joke based on what this person replied to me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POSTER: BrandiRose

Quote:

Quote:

Just curious: if Mark had won the bet, what would he have gotten?

LOLOLOLOL... I would have dressed up in a French maid's outfit and cleaned his house topless.

[/ QUOTE ]

does anyone else think that these two posts might be the only ones where brandi is telling the truth? i could see the whole anal thing being an obvious joke at the time that mark told because of how outrageous it would sound in the post. but then again nothing brandi may have said would surprise me after seeing her recent posts.
Old 12-20-2006, 05:48 AM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ok more props:

Will the real Captain Tom ever post in this thread?

Yes: +160
No: -170

[/ QUOTE ]

oh, i sure dont think so

doyle has managed to avoid these forums for years while we accused him of insider trading and cheating in all sorts of different ways. old gamblers just dont really frequent internet forums.

edit: but bear in mind it only took one random dude saying a moderator had verified captain tom before i believed it was him, so obviously im still optimistic.

[/ QUOTE ]

Doyle used to post all the time on RGP until Russ Georgiov wanted to play him HU for his testicles.

[/ QUOTE ]

What happened to Russ?

He must have gottened banned already, otherwise we would have another 100 posts in this thread. Telling us how Cap'n Tom, made all his $$$ cheating in the old days.

Old 12-20-2006, 05:49 AM

el diablo has to hire employees or never sleep. he is always making perfect summaries and outstanding posts in basically every thread. i don't know how he does it so consistently.
Closed Thread