Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2006, 01:44 AM

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

Brandi,

If you're going to post why don't you address the posts that show numerous hand histories on the night that $25,000 was lost playing NL on Newhizzle's account. It is pretty obvious to everyone that Mark isn't that bad at poker and that its more likely that he is completely telling the truth in that it was you alone losing all the money on his account and he wasn't there watching and letting you play like a .05/.1nl fish.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I had never visited poker forums before and I am disgusted by all of this. Personally, and I regret not saying this to him at the time, I think David should be ashamed of himself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this a dig at Sklansky?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it's a dig at Benyamine. *rolls eyes*

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought he meant david from the bible

[ QUOTE ]
And so this is what I'm doing with my life right now. Clicking refresh...

And then I'll wake up tomorrow morning and read the 1k posts that get made after I go to bed tonight. I'll be late for work. On the way into work I will give myself a pep talk, telling myself that none of this affects me and that I should work diligently.

Then I will click refresh for 8 more hours.

I hate myself.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are not alone. We may have to set up a support group [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 12-20-2006, 01:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Tom,

People are actually confronting your family about this nonsense and you won't atleast shed some light as to what actually happened to provoke this girl to make these allegations?

[/ QUOTE ]

he obviously just wants this to go away. even if his relationship with brandi was totally above board, is anyone going to believe that if he goes and starts confirming parts of her story? he's better off just keeping quiet.

Default Re: All right guys...

Tom,

Obviously its tough for anyone to know if thats really you or not. I don't know if you remember me or not, but I met you at this year's WSOP when we were playing in an event at the same table. I asked you if you had known George Fisher and then introduced myself as his son. If you can share anything about that time whether it be a conversation at the table, a memorable hand, what game we were playing, or anything else then I can confirm that it is indeed you.

It sounds as if you really don't care too much and just want to clear your good name, which I think is understandable....I'm just offering to try to help out and get the truth out there as quickly as possible.

Default Re: Never Trust Lying Hoes

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Clicking a link's a lot of work. Let's make it easy:

[/ QUOTE ]

rehosting isn't?

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like $30k was a fair price for a hand job.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, yeah, the hizzle is a stand up, good guy. Nothing but good things to say. He's so nice...

He should be thankful poker pays well. He ain't no looker and I can see why a kid like that would be so smitten with a girl like Brandi and put himself in a position to be pooched by her. On that note, I'd be inclined to give him a break when it comes to some of the bad decisions he's made regarding her letting her use his account etc. CLEARLY he did it all for the punani.

My advice to Mark would be to scrape it off. Simplify your life for a while. Don't put yourself out there too much. Not until your heads back on straight and your priorities in check. Nothing [censored] up a poker game like a woman. I know.

Oh, and not to sound like a jewish mother or anything, but you might be better served finding yourself a nice church girl, maybe a teacher. Something homely. They screw good too btw. It's the quiet ones that will get all kinds of freaky deaky on you. I know this too btw ;-)

[/ QUOTE ]

I finally had to register after reading this masterpiece from Day 1 and to say thank you to all who contributed to this gem that has carried me through two days of losing poker.

I have to say I agree with rokstedy in his assessment and is exactly what I have been thinking since Mark inserted himself into this craziness.

I just have to add---If you end up not going for the Church girl Mark (and you have money left) at least go for a stripper/dancer, they can be MUCH sexier/better looking and if you can put up with the drama this wannabe has put you through, you will easily handle anything these types have to offer.

I feel the worst for Mark cause he put himself out there, had to admit how he had been screwed, he obviously had feelings for this nutcase, and lots of people are giving him a hard time about it.

I think many, make that a majority, of young players in the same circumstance as Mark (winning all that money) might be taken in exactly the same way with the chance at a spicy little relatonship with some sexy woman.

And one last question--this for lack of a better word--woman--has supposedly been traveling the world, working hard the last few years. Maybe, she has just spent the last few years creating drama in a different circle of people. Maybe we should be checking the Real Estate Brokers Forums (or insert profession) to see if some random Brandi has made allegations against a #1 Seller that promised to apprentice her in the art of selling Homes, but for one day at an Open House --when the Broker stole all her money, rubbed his anus on her belly, and drove off in her Corvette-never to be seen again.

My guess is she will move on to another group after this one gets sick of her.

Just glad for one thing Mark--that she appears to be pretty friggin STUPID--or you could be out a lot more.

Thank you all for letting me say my two cents.

Is it just me or do the Stars tables seem super soft tonight?

Onaflag..........
Old 12-20-2006, 01:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
She isn't suicidal, people who are suicidal go into the forest and shoot themselves or eat pills when they are home alone. When you do it in a way you will survive it is usually a cry for attention (people who deserve good help and should get quick). In rare cases it is used as a tool to manipulate people (like her) and those deserve no sympathy/understanding at all. I had to handle a few similar situations with a similar person and finally I called only the police and not the ambulance, explained it to them and they went there and shouted at him, after that he realized his strategy was revealed and it all stopped, no more suicide attempts after that.

[/ QUOTE ]

i was about to make pretty much the same post. she felt bad about losing/stealing mark's money. she didn't want to be held responsible. so she pretended to try to kill herself. its better to have someone feel sorry for you than to have them be super pissed off, right?

usually this works, because its hard to tell a person who might be suicidal to stop being a retard, cuz then if they do kill themselves it kinda sucks.

but anyway, if brandi had killed herself, she probably wouldn't have been missed much.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's wonderful that you have no mental health issues. I am in no way defending Brandi, but she is obviously a sick person. You are pretty immature if you think a right-minded person feigns suicide in any situation. People don't do that unless there is something wrong.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Tom,

People are actually confronting your family about this nonsense and you won't atleast shed some light as to what actually happened to provoke this girl to make these allegations?

[/ QUOTE ]

he obviously just wants this to go away. even if his relationship with brandi was totally above board, is anyone going to believe that if he goes and starts confirming parts of her story? he's better off just keeping quiet.

[/ QUOTE ]

He should have thought of that before he stuck his penis in her back.

Default Re: All right guys...

If he had 500k....

That's 499.957k more he had than you. And 499.957k more than you'll ever have. I wonder how happy you are in your twisted and delusional emo suicide world you are right now to finally be the center of attention? Daddy not give you enough attention or penis on the back as a little girl?

*edited to reflect her ACTUAL roll
Closed Thread