Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-16-2006, 12:18 AM

Default Re: Resizeable Tables (Full Tilt, more sites in future) (NEW AHK Scrip

Dave, just to add to the above post of mine. The results I describe there are with refresh rate of 500. As I increase my CPU lasts longer before crapping out (maybe 10-15mins instead of a few) and when I put it to 1500 it SEEMS to be ok. I wil try and let it run there fore an extended period on 1500. seems to me that how long it goes for etc before grinding to a halt is a function of how many tables etc are running (der, obv each table requires CPU)

I dont really get why this supposedly reasonable notebook has a problem. I havent defragged my harddrive for a while but would that be an issue?

ozi
Old 12-18-2006, 01:54 AM

bump
Old 12-18-2006, 11:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This script seems to work fine for me until i fire up pahud, I've set flicker free drawing but every window is covered in something yellow.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm still having this problem, doesn't matter what I do.. any toughts?
Old 12-18-2006, 11:29 AM

Great script.

Is there any way you could get it to work with this script ?

When I run your programmer the table planner does not function properly.

Or maybe you could incorporate the table manager and auto rebuy functions into this [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 12-18-2006, 07:02 PM

dave, thanks for the great work so far...

i have read all the posts but cant seem to figure out my problem. i have the affinities for FTP and ur script set to comp 0. i have the priorities set to high.

however, i do not have any buttons (if i click were they should be i can fold/check/raise, etc), no scrollbar, no get chips or lobby or option buttons, and the "fold to any bet" and other buttons in low right are not available, but i beleive if i click where they are i can use them. any suggestions?

i am using the PAHUD v1.51L, and v2.0 of ur script.....
Old 12-19-2006, 08:19 PM

Dave are there any new versions of this yet? The scroll bar doesnt work for me but I use the bet pot program u made so its not that big of a deal and there is a bit of lag but nothing that bad. I finally played with this and it was awesome playing with it, thanks again for ur work on these programs.
Old 12-19-2006, 09:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
dave, thanks for the great work so far...

i have read all the posts but cant seem to figure out my problem. i have the affinities for FTP and ur script set to comp 0. i have the priorities set to high.

however, i do not have any buttons (if i click were they should be i can fold/check/raise, etc), no scrollbar, no get chips or lobby or option buttons, and the "fold to any bet" and other buttons in low right are not available, but i beleive if i click where they are i can use them. any suggestions?

i am using the PAHUD v1.51L, and v2.0 of ur script.....

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm in same situation. I'm using a HT Pentium 4 3.06GHz computer with 1.25GB of ram. I had 4 tables open, and my cpu was running at 20% with this script, problem was couldn't play because no buttons were showing up. Any suggestions? Thanks
Old 12-21-2006, 03:02 PM

Anyone get it too work efficiently 9 tabling beyond?

I can play alright maybe a couple tables, after that the lag is unbearable. Like I cant even type in my own bets and have to press every button like a 100 times for the action to go through.
Old 12-21-2006, 09:29 PM

dave said he 12 tables with it, I can do 4 but even that is very laggy. my cpu useag shoots up to 100% with it on any way to fix this?
Old 12-21-2006, 09:59 PM

I'm not an AHK guy, but I do know that the slow part of this script is the image resizing when gdi32.dll\StretchBlt is called. People that have multiple core processors would probably gain some speedup by spawning another thread to do that work on. Threading could also eliminate the lag problem on a multi core system, but I have no idea about AHK and threads.

You also could gain some speedup by using a gdi+ function instead, I don't know the flat gdi+ library at all but you can set the interpolation mode when doing a graphics resize, I was playing around with it in C# one night and got better image quality with similar cpu load using that route, and a good amount of speedup if I was willing to sacrifice image quality. I don't know how easy gdi+ is to work with using ahk though.