Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-06-2005, 06:51 PM

Default Re: Biggest crime you\'ve ever committed?

Last year I was arrested for Disturbing the Peace under the Domestic Violence act, but that charge was dismissed by the judge.

I had gotten into an arguement with my older sister and had gone out of the front porch to smoke a cigarette and calm down. When I went to go back inside she had deadbolted the door. I pay for this house, and I just snapped, I stepped back and with one kick knocked the entire door, frame and part of the sheet rock down onto the foyer. I had to spend 24 hours in jail, and had a $1000 bond, I had to go through anger management classes, and then and only then was the case dismissed by the judge.

My Father back in the early 90s had been laid off and we as a family were struggling. My mother had a 1993 Ford Tempo and she needed 4 new tires on it, my father simply did not have the money for it. He went down to Enterprise Rental and rented a New Ford Tempo for $19.95 and brought it home and swapped all 4 tires off of it.

Big Steve [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 08-06-2005, 11:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Last year I was arrested for Disturbing the Peace under the Domestic Violence act, but that charge was dismissed by the judge.

I had gotten into an arguement with my older sister and had gone out of the front porch to smoke a cigarette and calm down. When I went to go back inside she had deadbolted the door. I pay for this house, and I just snapped, I stepped back and with one kick knocked the entire door, frame and part of the sheet rock down onto the foyer. I had to spend 24 hours in jail, and had a $1000 bond, I had to go through anger management classes, and then and only then was the case dismissed by the judge.

[/ QUOTE ]

why did you go to anger management classes before a court ruling. Did your family make you go or something, cause the cops can't until a court ruling
Old 08-06-2005, 11:06 PM

Location: it\'s like a puzzle with pans, if you think about it.

[ QUOTE ]

My Father back in the early 90s had been laid off and we as a family were struggling. My mother had a 1993 Ford Tempo and she needed 4 new tires on it, my father simply did not have the money for it. He went down to Enterprise Rental and rented a New Ford Tempo for $19.95 and brought it home and swapped all 4 tires off of it.

[/ QUOTE ]
i thought you killed a guy ?
Old 08-07-2005, 12:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I stepped back and with one kick knocked the entire door, frame and part of the sheet rock down onto the foyer.

[/ QUOTE ]

nh sir. vnh.
Old 08-07-2005, 01:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

IIRC, that was deemed justifiable since the "victim" was trespassing and appeared to have a weapon.

Living, Learning, Laying down a hail of bullets...
Old 08-07-2005, 02:01 AM

"Borrowed" a certain DVD from an Acadamy member (best friend's sister's half sister's best friend), and fedexed it to some shady guy in NY who was part of a big piracy group and released this screener on the net ONE YEAR before the film even hit theaters.
Old 08-07-2005, 01:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I did, but that was not a crime.

Old 08-07-2005, 01:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

They arrested you for kicking your own door down? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 08-07-2005, 01:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

why did you go to anger management classes before a court ruling. Did your family make you go or something, cause the cops can't until a court ruling

[/ QUOTE ]

Spoke with the judge and he told me to go and he would dismiss it. That is what he did. It is a state enforced charge which takes the victim out of the picture.

Old 12-19-2006, 05:43 PM

I pretended to be a pizza delivery guy, stuck a .45, a rope, pepper spray and a stun gun in the box...

Knocked on the door... Opened the box, Maced the guy, pulled out the gun, robbed them of almost a kilo of cola, 200 ecstasy tabs and 11k in cash.. when the brave guy came out the door after me when I was leaving, he got shot in the shin.