Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > Special Sklansky Forum
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-14-2006, 09:45 PM

Default Re: Seeking Volunteers For Replacement Threesome Quest Update/Advice T

[ QUOTE ]
(i have on year to get this 3some, yes? i need two nights)

[/ QUOTE ]

...then why aren't you have threesomes all the time? Or are you? How many have you had? Let's hear some trip reports!
Old 12-15-2006, 02:20 AM

i am suddenly more interested in watching the intelligence tests go down between Sklansky v Unknown for 50k
Old 12-15-2006, 06:17 PM

I think we need to start placing bets.. I got 10k on Sklansky!
Old 12-17-2006, 04:05 PM

I'm pretty sure that Sklansky could beat "the guy, who doesn't break the line when he inserts a picture" at whatever it is he is challenging him to.
Old 12-18-2006, 01:13 PM

Wow - not really that hard, I would over/under that I could get this accomplished by the end of the year without breaking a sweat......all you need is a open minded girlfriend and a little game.....
Old 12-18-2006, 03:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow - not really that hard, I would over/under that I could get this accomplished by the end of the year without breaking a sweat......all you need is a open minded girlfriend and a little game.....

[/ QUOTE ]

The point of this thread is to get some trip reports from those of you who say it is so easy. If you can really do it without breaking a sweat, let's hear it!
Old 12-18-2006, 03:42 PM

Last year I was seeing a French chick who would actually point out women she would be interested in a threesome with (and we had about the same taste, too).

However, I broke it off with her before anything could happen. Maybe if there was some kind of wager involved I would have stuck it out a bit longer.
Old 12-19-2006, 12:28 AM

Default Re: Seeking Volunteers For Replacement Threesome Quest Update/Advice Threa

[ QUOTE ]
well, i will accept this bet for almost any amount. i'll include a picture!

if i lose (i have on year to get this 3some, yes? i need two nights) i will accept another bet for any amount <$50k that i can outscore you on the weighted results of three tests of intelligence with established correlations of >0.5 w/fluid g. Weschler, SB, Cattel CF, MAT, etc. if i'm not better at scoring threesomes i'm (at the very least) smarter than you (Sklansky)!

DO YOU ACCEPT?

if you refuse i will bet you straight up that you can't achieve scores on three or more tests that, when combined and analysed using the accepted methods, would allow one to reasonably conclude your 'fluid g' is >3.5 SDs from the mean without adjusting for age. i could probably be persuaded to lower that to >2.75 SDs from the mean (depends on what kind of correlation we need and how many monies you'd be willing to bet)!

if i was asked i would say i am almost 100% certain that i am better at assessing raw intelligence than you. i also don't see a reason to give you odds: basically, i think you're deluded (and use your delusions to justify condescension and malice), and i'm more than willing to provide a modest incentive for you to publically prove otherwise. are you game?

[/ QUOTE ]
OMG you are so incredibly smart and you must have so much game...
" i will accept this bet for almost any amount"
" i need two nights"

except your amazing intelligence must not be in reading comprehension as sklansky is offering an insurance bet where you PAY HIM when you have your 3some and get paid if you fail.

regards,
someone not so cocky
Old 12-19-2006, 10:43 AM

David,

I didn't want to hijack one of the other threads to ask you to answer the question I am going to relay, but since this one dealt with sex I thought I would. And even though I posted a blog excerpt from the blog of Ed's wife in your SMP 50K challenge thread where you gave your epic comment about using all your willpower to avoid reissuing the challenge to all non-asian american women, it doesn't belong there either.

This is a question posed by Ed's mother in her blog, and regarding your famous now deleted stripper thread. Here it is:

Why would a middle-aged man want a 16 year old sexual partner anyway? It is a well-known fact that while men’s sexual potency and performance reach their pinnacles around the age of 19 and then decline fairly steeply, typically women do not reach the peak of their sexual response until the mid-thirties and remain at or near that peak for many years. So why would a man in his 50s want a partner who is many years away from her sexual ripening? A 16 year old girl can appeal to a 16 year old boy, but what does she have to offer a man in his 50s? The typical 16 year old girl is simply just plain not all that good in bed.

I think that's a decent question and that you might take issue with her last assertion in the excerpt and wish to address it all in a thread (which you will then probably delete no doubt after a while).
Old 12-19-2006, 02:22 PM

Such a silly thread... Why give up a year of threesomes for a measly hundred bucks???