Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-19-2006, 01:39 AM

Default Session Review

hi, all... I'm a long time lurker, and i have a favor to ask.

the story..,

My computer has gone down on me yet again (its one month old), last time this happened i had just started 100NL @ party poker(before mr. frist) and was doing well.

that pc was pretty old so i decided to wait until i take a trip to the states to get a new one. as a result i did not play for over a month. Once i got the new pc (yep the same one thats now busted:motherboard gone i think)I moved to UB(for rakeback) and started back @ 50NL. I quickly realized that i had taken a few steps backward and spent most of November getting back to where i was.

Finally i was set to crush 50NL and move up to 100NL for the new year and guess what freakin happens [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]...jeez talk about bad beat!

Anyway, to my reason for posting this;

I would like some sessions to reveiw (25NL/50NL), winning or losing, to keep my head in the game. I'm not offering any super review like some of the other posters here(because truthfully i'm not on that level), just another pair of eyes. maybe i see something that you didnt/couldnt, may i have a question that makes you think about a hand differently... etc. etc. a peer review if you will.

there's a little more to the story that makes it even more frustrating but i will not go into that.

If anyone interested PM me. thanks guys.
Old 12-19-2006, 03:09 AM

Default Re: Session Review

Old 12-19-2006, 06:00 AM

Default Re: Session Review

[ QUOTE ]
there's a little more to the story that makes it even more frustrating but i will not go into that.

[/ QUOTE ]

well u have to tell us now